Windows 10: Downloading non microsoft programs

Discus and support Downloading non microsoft programs in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't find the place to allow non microsoft programs to be installed in the apps section.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gambols, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Gambols Win User

Downloading non microsoft programs

I can't find the place to allow non microsoft programs to be installed in the apps section.

:)

Gambols, Mar 31, 2021

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Mar 31, 2021
  3. Flyordie Win User
    Windows 7 RC1 available for download from MICROSOFT!!!!!!

Been running RC1 for 3 1/2 days now and kinda like it. Although I want a perm. OS and I only have a truely perm key for Vista HomePrem so back to Vista for now. Cya Win7 when you come out. (Microsoft, PLEASE offer a step up program for those who decided to take the Vista plunge. $74.99 for the upgrade from Vista Home Premium to Win7 Home Premium or w/e the SKU match it is. Just a suggestion. *Toast :toast: )

Flyordie, Mar 31, 2021
  4. Downloading non microsoft programs

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

Downloading non microsoft programs

1. Downloading non microsoft programs - Similar Threads - Downloading non microsoft

2. How do I download non microsoft apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download non microsoft apps?: Hi I am trying to download non microsoft apps apps. I have checked online and it says to change setting in apps and features but do not have apps and features setting. I am on windows 11....
  3. How do I download non microsoft apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I download non microsoft apps?: Hi I am trying to download non microsoft apps apps. I have checked online and it says to change setting in apps and features but do not have apps and features setting. I am on windows 11....
  4. Downloading non-Microsoft store apps WinZip

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Downloading non-Microsoft store apps WinZip: I try to download and install WinZip for working on Celestron File Manager which is used to install firmware in telescopes. Every time I try to open WinZip a dropdown tells me it's not safe because it's not from the Microsoft store??????Is there a way to bypass this?***Moved...
  5. Microsoft Store not downloading certain programs

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not downloading certain programs: I have upgraded a computer that originally ran Windows 7 to Windows 10, but I have noticed that certain programs do not download properly. These are the 4 programs-- Microsoft visual C++ 2013 UWP Desktop runtime- Microsoft visual C++ 2012 UWP Desktop runtime- Microsoft visual...
  6. non app program is blocked by microsoft store

non app program is blocked by microsoft store: why is it so dificult to install Malware Byte for a 14 day trial. I know they are probably competitors to microsoft . Able to download the program but I am unable to get past the microsoft store notice which flags it as a non microsoft store app. Then there is no more support...
  7. Microsoft Store downloads blocked by non existant XBOX

Microsoft Store downloads blocked by non existant XBOX: I have been trying to download the trial version of Blackvue Downloader Gizmo Coding‬ onto my DELL WIN10 laptop and I get the following nonsense response from the WIN10 store. Installing on your devices To download to your Xbox, it must be on or set to Instant-on, with...
  8. Free program to update many non-Microsoft softwares

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free program to update many non-Microsoft softwares: Hi everyone - I have been using the free version of this software on several W10 systems with great success, so I wanted to share it here. Website: Patch My PC - Patch Management Made Easy Download of the free edition: Home Updater Overview | Patch My PC It is portable...
  9. Downloading Microsoft Program Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloading Microsoft Program Error: Bought Office Professional Plus 2019, tried to install but says I need to download Windows 2010...? Sends me an Error message when processing. What do I do?...
  10. ?Unable to download applications (non Microsoft) from internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ?Unable to download applications (non Microsoft) from internet.: I belong to a subscription game club. However, recently I am unable to log into that account and I get a message that I am not connected to the internet, when I am. I was also unable to download an anti-virus application and received the same no-internet connection...