Windows 10: Downloading of Windows 10

Discus and support Downloading of Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear Sir/Madam, Can I download Windows 10 Pro In mobile. in my phone storage and then can I boot in Pendrive. Will my windows 10 Pro work in my pc1. it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MangalRam#, Nov 27, 2021.

1. Downloading of Windows 10

Dear Sir/Madam, Can I download Windows 10 Pro In mobile. in my phone storage and then can I boot in Pendrive. Will my windows 10 Pro work in my pc1. it is Good to download windows 10 in mobile.2. Will my windows 10 Pro work properly.3. I don't see media Installer tool file in mobile.4. Can I download Windows 10 Pro iso file in mobile

:)

MangalRam#, Nov 27, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 27, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Nov 27, 2021
  4. Downloading of Windows 10

Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

Downloading of Windows 10

1. Downloading of Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Downloading

2. Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.: Went through every possible way to fix the Microsoft store. Just to be clear heres a list of troubleshooting that has NOT worked to fix my issue. 1. I recommend temporarily uninstalling or disabling any third-party antivirus or firewall software you may have installed. These...
  3. I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...: What I tried to download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-nvidia-drivers-on-my-laptop-its-a/7194b9d7-41e7-4dbb-b937-28d1d4a30152
  4. Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.: Went through every possible way to fix the Microsoft store. Just to be clear heres a list of troubleshooting that has NOT worked to fix my issue. 1. I recommend temporarily uninstalling or disabling any third-party antivirus or firewall software you may have installed. These...
  5. I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...

I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...: What I tried to download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-nvidia-drivers-on-my-laptop-its-a/7194b9d7-41e7-4dbb-b937-28d1d4a30152
  6. I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I downloaded tableau but can’t open to work with it.error saying I should check settings...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded tableau but can’t open to work with it.error saying I should check settings...: Settings issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-downloaded-tableau-but-cant-open-to-work-with/121c4b99-5e38-405d-9e9b-dac5d738882d
  8. I downloaded tableau but can’t open to work with it.error saying I should check settings...

I downloaded tableau but can’t open to work with it.error saying I should check settings...: Settings issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-downloaded-tableau-but-cant-open-to-work-with/121c4b99-5e38-405d-9e9b-dac5d738882d
  9. I think that I downloaded a trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think that I downloaded a trojan: I have windows 10.I downloaded a zip file of a game from an untrusted source. the link for the site where I got the virus from is: s3.amazonaws.com/pe9/9777129666414113/Starbreed%20v07%20By%20Regulus.html.immediately after downloading I got a message from google that the file...
  10. I think that I downloaded a trojan

I think that I downloaded a trojan: I have windows 10.I downloaded a zip file of a game from an untrusted source. the link for the site where I got the virus from is: s3.amazonaws.com/pe9/9777129666414113/Starbreed%20v07%20By%20Regulus.html.immediately after downloading I got a message from google that the file...