Windows 10: downloading on to hardrive

Discus and support downloading on to hardrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey, i'm trying to download a game into my computer with a launcher but my PC storage is full while my local hard-drive still has 900GB remaining . I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Hao RanDong, Jun 30, 2019.

1. downloading on to hardrive

Hey, i'm trying to download a game into my computer with a launcher but my PC storage is full while my local hard-drive still has 900GB remaining .

I tried to change the location to where games are stored in my settings but I still cannot download the game.

Does anyone know how to download the game on to my local hard-drive storage?

:)

Hao RanDong, Jun 30, 2019
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jun 30, 2019
  3. Darkleoco Win User
    OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Jun 30, 2019
  4. downloading on to hardrive

No Hardrive Dell Inspiron 5785

This is what I have left now. I cant see a backup folder on hard disk . I will run what you suggest today and paste it back here..thanks
    downloading on to hardrive [​IMG]

downloading on to hardrive [​IMG]

kittenwoman, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

downloading on to hardrive

1. downloading on to hardrive - Similar Threads - downloading hardrive

2. trying to download minecraft for the first time on pc windows 10 and it keeps saying there...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to download minecraft for the first time on pc windows 10 and it keeps saying there...: my problem is that ive paid for minecraft and its not allowing me to play or even open minecraft without it saying theres an issue and i havebeen stuck with this that comes up and doesnt do anything either...
  3. Download to hardrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download to hardrive: Hi everyone! So I have this PC and I mainly got it to play games and it is a gaming computer passed down. So I tried downloading epic games for Fortnite and the epic games launcher downloaded but had no room for Fortnite. So I bought and external hard drive and it shows up on...
  4. Download to hardrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download to hardrive: Hi everyone! So I have this PC and I mainly got it to play games and it is a gaming computer passed down. So I tried downloading epic games for Fortnite and the epic games launcher downloaded but had no room for Fortnite. So I bought and external hard drive and it shows up on...
  5. Download to hardrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. I try to download everything to my external hardrive but whenever I try to download...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I try to download everything to my external hardrive but whenever I try to download...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/owojuu [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ugrwie/i_try_to_download_everything_to_my_external/
  7. Downloading a file from a hardrive into a student share drive, this message appears:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading a file from a hardrive into a student share drive, this message appears:: Any ideas on how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-a-file-from-a-hardrive-into-a-student/844bdd6f-6d63-4173-a510-a742bda4a970
  8. Downloading a file from a hardrive into a student share drive, this message appears:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading a file from a hardrive into a student share drive, this message appears:: Any ideas on how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-a-file-from-a-hardrive-into-a-student/844bdd6f-6d63-4173-a510-a742bda4a970
  9. Downloading a file from a hardrive into a student share drive, this message appears:

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Put Desktop, downloads, documents, ...etc. folders on New hardrive. Now all the data is on...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Put Desktop, downloads, documents, ...etc. folders on New hardrive. Now all the data is on...: Hi, Sorry for any mistakes english is not my first language. Around a year ago I bought myself a laptop with only 30 GB of storage but it had the possibility to put an extra sata ssd in. So thats what I did. Now slowly the 30 GB storage has reached its limits so I set the...