Windows 10: downloading or saving my browsing history

Discus and support downloading or saving my browsing history in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to copy, as proof, my browsing history. can see it in my browsing history, but short of "copy page" i cant seem to find a way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jay KayKay, Apr 13, 2020.

1. downloading or saving my browsing history

Hi, I am trying to copy, as proof, my browsing history. can see it in my browsing history, but short of "copy page" i cant seem to find a way to download the history into a readable document or file. can someone help?

:)

Jay KayKay, Apr 13, 2020

2. Browsing history

In IE google wont save my browsing history - any suggestions ?

George McCall, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Arnie Est Win User
    browsing history

Hi,

About your concern, you delete browsing history by following the steps below:

• Open your browser then tap the ellipsis (...).
    • Select Settings then look for "Clear
      browsing
      data"
    • Tap Choose what to
      clear
      then mark browsing history.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Arnie Est, Apr 13, 2020
  4. hazyr Win User

downloading or saving my browsing history

clear browsing history automatically as I leave

Follow the steps below to clear your browsing history, cookies and saved website data, cached data, download history, form data, passwords and more with two clicks.

What steps below there are none.

hazyr, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

downloading or saving my browsing history

1. downloading or saving my browsing history - Similar Threads - downloading saving browsing

2. Browsing history needs keeping

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Browsing history needs keeping: Peeps, there is lots of pointers to deleting history and searches but what about keeping them? What is the default length of time and is there a way to expand for indefinitely keeping all searches and history? The reason is I need t o monitor my son's activity and he told me...
  3. How to prevent Chrome or Edge from saving Browsing History and Data

in Windows 10 News
    How to prevent Chrome or Edge from saving Browsing History and Data: [ATTACH]If you want to prevent Chrome or Edge from saving browser history on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 computers, this article will help you go through the process. You can ask Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge not to save the browsing data even if you use the normal...
  4. Microsoft Family Browsing History

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Browsing History: I have a question. I have a child Microsoft account, and I was wondering if my administrator can see my history when I am browsing as a guest. It would help me out a lot. Sincerely, Kian Peck [Original Title: Browsing History]...
  5. BROWSING HISTORY

in Cortana
    BROWSING HISTORY: Good morning. I would like to know why the browsing history keeps on appearing in the PRIVACY of my ACTIVITY PAGE in Microsoft cloud even if CORTANA is not enable in Windows and in Edge and browsing history is turned off?? Thanks...
  6. BROWSING HISTORY

BROWSING HISTORY: I feel like a Novice here. I have followed my pc instructions in my "Favorites" to delete my "Browsing History" gone to "Settings" and several other places. Still, I have not been able to clear my "Browsing History" or what information is in the CLOUD. ANY assistance will be...
  7. Bing browsing history

Bing browsing history: Hi, How to search within the bing browsing history or how to download all the browsing histories? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-browsing-history/eb272d17-720e-4484-a50c-55fa9997916a"
  8. browsing history

browsing history: how do you disable the ability to delete browsing history https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/browsing-history/a311ae00-0e21-4631-b9f5-42007ff74e84"
  9. Deleted browsing history

in Browsers and Email
    Deleted browsing history: Well have as usual tried to find a solution out there but still no joy, as usual. Problem began when I kept, well still am getting, "Cannot find scriptfile xxxxxxx .vbs". Spent ages trying to find a solution using suggested remedies on the web, none worked. So I came across a...
  10. Edge browsing history

in Browsers and Email
    Edge browsing history: Hello, I read that to view your browsing history, select Hub > History. But I cannot find the Hub any thoughts? 18307