Windows 10: DOWNLOADING PDF EDITOR

Discus and support DOWNLOADING PDF EDITOR in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; when I tried to install PDF editor, Microsoft store is showing try again and even the website is showing me : Service Unavailable HTTP Error 503. The... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by jumanah.3, Mar 26, 2020.

1. jumanah.3 Win User

DOWNLOADING PDF EDITOR

when I tried to install PDF editor, Microsoft store is showing try again and even the website is showing me :

Service Unavailable HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.
    how can this problem be solved? it is not related to the internet connection though

I dont want to miss the chance since PDF editor is for free now :

:)

jumanah.3, Mar 26, 2020
  2. bmaverick Win User

Good free PDF editor????

Because of the patents Adobe has, finding a FREE editor will be difficult. There is one program that can edit PDF files, BUT, only one page at a time ... Inkscape

PDFedit is another option to try.

Check out this OpenSauce Wiki for PDF editors/convertors/makers for FREE ... List of PDF software - Wikipedia

Scroll through the top list for Windows and then the bottom list further down the page.

CutePDF and PDF995 are the typical tools I've used. There are a bunch more too.

bmaverick, Mar 26, 2020
  3. free pdf editor

The one I have used is PDF converter Pro which you can get from PDF Converter - PDF Conversion to Word, Excel, Image, HTML - PDF-File. Its not free yet but offers free download trial. Its inbuilt editor was great for editing PDFs without any conversion.

dunnmelaniej, Mar 26, 2020
  4. DOWNLOADING PDF EDITOR

Simple PDF editor

Nitro is a good free pdf editor.

Mindweaver, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

DOWNLOADING PDF EDITOR

1. DOWNLOADING PDF EDITOR - Similar Threads - DOWNLOADING PDF EDITOR

2. PDF Documents will only download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PDF Documents will only download: Windows 10...if I go to a site that has documents I need, ie, Vanguard, to print a statement...I click on the document, click print, it opens my download Folder to save the document in. Once in that Folder I can than print the pdf document.... Why is that so?...
  3. Unable to Download Standard PDF's Anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to Download Standard PDF's Anymore: Hello, I used to be able to download PDF's Not web-version Adobe Acrobate files from Quickbooks directly to my laptop, then I was able to attach the PDF in an email; but for the past couple months, my clients are telling me they cannot open the Adobe Acrobat Files it has...
  4. Retrieving a downloaded PDF

Retrieving a downloaded PDF: Using JAWS, what are the steps for retrieving a downloaded PDF file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/retrieving-a-downloaded-pdf/f0cfc4ad-7585-407f-99d1-fb23438aee6e"
  5. MICROSOFT STORE PDF Text Editor APP SUGGESTIONS PLEASE??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MICROSOFT STORE PDF Text Editor APP SUGGESTIONS PLEASE??: Hi I would greatly appreciate if anyone could suggest a PDF editor from the microsoft store that is capable of changing and editing the text on a pdf. I downloaded a pdf editor on my ipad and bought the in app purchase which was supposed to give the app capabilities of...
  6. How to download a PDF file.

in Windows 10 Support
    How to download a PDF file.: My default PDF programs is Nitro Pro 12. I need to know how to get statements from my bank onto my PC. I have done this for years on my Windows 7 PC. Normally on Windows 7, I open the file and drag the cursor over the screen and I get a popup that looks as this image:...
  7. Link to download PDF

Link to download PDF: * Merged * Original title: Link to download PDF Please advise if there is a link to download my PDF file to Procedure for Employers How to Post a Job at the bottom right of the homepage for my site www dot jobsgalore dot careers ? Send it to me asap or state your...
  8. PDF Editors powerful and cheap

PDF Editors powerful and cheap: Hello all! I'm looking for a PDF editor fully compatible with Windows 10, such as Foxit but not so expensive. The Standard license is US$ 129 *Shock The software is good but I think It's not worth it. 117928
  9. Free PDF Editor - PDF SPLIT AND MERGE

Free PDF Editor - PDF SPLIT AND MERGE: Great free app for editing PDF files e.g. deleting pages, merging pages, rotating pages etc. Only minor missing is inserting a page(s) (or I have not worked out how to do it). Easy enough to split a fie at pdf insertion point e.g. part 1, part 2, and merge as follows :-...
  10. Why The Apparent Double Download Of PDF's ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why The Apparent Double Download Of PDF's ?: thank you very much for that. it fixed the problem. *Smile