Windows 10: DOWNLOADING PDF EDITOR

Discus and support DOWNLOADING PDF EDITOR in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; when I tried to install PDF editor, Microsoft store is showing try again and even the website is showing me : Service Unavailable HTTP Error 503. The... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by jumanah.3, Mar 26, 2020.

1. jumanah.3 Win User

DOWNLOADING PDF EDITOR

when I tried to install PDF editor, Microsoft store is showing try again and even the website is showing me :

Service Unavailable HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.
    how can this problem be solved? it is not related to the internet connection though

I dont want to miss the chance since PDF editor is for free now :

:)

jumanah.3, Mar 26, 2020
  2. bmaverick Win User

Good free PDF editor????

Because of the patents Adobe has, finding a FREE editor will be difficult. There is one program that can edit PDF files, BUT, only one page at a time ... Inkscape

PDFedit is another option to try.

Check out this OpenSauce Wiki for PDF editors/convertors/makers for FREE ... List of PDF software - Wikipedia

Scroll through the top list for Windows and then the bottom list further down the page.

CutePDF and PDF995 are the typical tools I've used. There are a bunch more too.

bmaverick, Mar 26, 2020
  3. free pdf editor

The one I have used is PDF converter Pro which you can get from PDF Converter - PDF Conversion to Word, Excel, Image, HTML - PDF-File. Its not free yet but offers free download trial. Its inbuilt editor was great for editing PDFs without any conversion.

dunnmelaniej, Mar 26, 2020
  4. DOWNLOADING PDF EDITOR

Simple PDF editor

Nitro is a good free pdf editor.

Mindweaver, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

DOWNLOADING PDF EDITOR

1. DOWNLOADING PDF EDITOR - Similar Threads - DOWNLOADING PDF EDITOR

2. Pdf download :O

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pdf download :O: Does anyone know of a program or browser extension that will download all the .pdf documents off a website? There’s heaps of software out there but I’ve gone through about 10 so far and they either don’t work or don’t do exactly what I want. It maybe tricky as there’s...
  3. Seeking a FREEWARE PDF editor, NOT ONLINE

Seeking a FREEWARE PDF editor, NOT ONLINE: I'm looking for a freeware (as opposed to "free DOWNLOAD") PDF editor which works OFFLINE. I have a scanned PDF of a work time sheet I need to fill out every 2 weeks. Basically just need to fill in blank boxes (dates, times etc.) save as a PDF & submit. I've got the scanned...
  4. PDF Editor/Tool

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PDF Editor/Tool: Do any of you guys know about a good free pdf editor/tool, for example i heard of pdf24, is it safe to use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-editortool/8e46fbae-fa41-4ed5-8865-c8effbc26b87
  5. ultra pdf editor

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ultra pdf editor: I am trying to buy a full version of it but, when I click on the button to do it the window that opens is White and does not fill with anything, How can I solve it? thanks best...
  6. Best PDF editor

Best PDF editor: I have been using "Foxit Phantom" for years, but wanted to know if there is a better choice and perhaps cheaper. 155670
  7. Retrieving a downloaded PDF

Retrieving a downloaded PDF: Using JAWS, what are the steps for retrieving a downloaded PDF file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/retrieving-a-downloaded-pdf/f0cfc4ad-7585-407f-99d1-fb23438aee6e"
  8. Link to download PDF

Link to download PDF: * Merged * Original title: Link to download PDF Please advise if there is a link to download my PDF file to Procedure for Employers How to Post a Job at the bottom right of the homepage for my site www dot jobsgalore dot careers ? Send it to me asap or state your...
  9. PDF Editors powerful and cheap

PDF Editors powerful and cheap: Hello all! I'm looking for a PDF editor fully compatible with Windows 10, such as Foxit but not so expensive. The Standard license is US$ 129 *Shock The software is good but I think It's not worth it. 117928
  10. Free PDF Editor - PDF SPLIT AND MERGE

Free PDF Editor - PDF SPLIT AND MERGE: Great free app for editing PDF files e.g. deleting pages, merging pages, rotating pages etc. Only minor missing is inserting a page(s) (or I have not worked out how to do it). Easy enough to split a fie at pdf insertion point e.g. part 1, part 2, and merge as follows :-...