Windows 10: Downloading photos from Google photos archived

Discus and support Downloading photos from Google photos archived in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am unable to download archived photos from Google Photos. I would like to download pics to an external drive. Help! Thanks!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JamesMassey2, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Downloading photos from Google photos archived

I am unable to download archived photos from Google Photos. I would like to download pics to an external drive. Help! Thanks!

:)

JamesMassey2, Mar 13, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

New Memorex Mirror for Photos Simplifies Photo Backup

Today’s consumers are looking for simple technology solutions that allow them to swiftly and safely back up their ever-growing digital photo collection. With a quick, one-time software installation, the Memorex Mirror for Photos external hard drive automatically backs up photos when connected to the computer without having to open numerous settings, dialogs or having to navigate multiple menus.

Mirror for Photos is a fast, smart and maintenance-free method of backing up photos and takes the guesswork out of protecting one’s precious memories. Its built-in software automatically runs each time the device is connected to a PC or MAC, finds photos and backs them up. This eliminates the hassle of manually backing up photos each time they are uploaded on a computer. A unique monitoring feature detects when new photos are present and reminds the user to connect Mirror for Photos.

Downloading photos from Google photos archived 116a_thm.jpg

“As people’s digital libraries continue to grow, they understand how critical it is to preserve those moments, yet are often intimidated with the notion of backing up,” said Jess Walton, Memorex brand manager. “Mirror for Photos provides even non tech-savvy users with a quick, simple and maintenance-free method for backing up and protecting precious memories.”

Mirror for Photos’ compact, space-saving design – at 3x5x1/2 inches – also eliminates the need for power cords, thanks to its simple USB-bus powered connection. The product’s user-inspired packaging also boasts easy-to-understand icons that convey product features, attributes and applications.

Memorex Mirror for Photos is available in three sizes, 320GB, 500GB and 640GB, or an estimated capacity of 64,000, 100,000 and 128,000 high-resolution photos* respectively. Mirror for Photos (320GB model) is currently available at Toys“R”Us. Suggested retail prices for capacities are:
    • $79.99 for the 320GB Mirror for Photos
    • $99.99 for the 500GB Mirror for Photos
    • $119.99 for the 640GB Mirror for Photos

btarunr, Mar 13, 2019
  3. JPH MC Win User
    Google Photos

Google Photos is now working with my Windows 10. Thanks for your help. Can you help me with another item. In consolidating photo files, some photos now carry today's date. I need to change those dates back to the original. I can do it in Google Photos
    but not Windows Photos (which I need to do, since Google is backup for Windows Photos, not the reverse). I've used File Explorer to access photos in my laptop files & then tried to make changes -- but clicking on dates doesn't open any. This is apparently
    the suggested method after exploring suggestions in the community -- but doesn't work for me. can you help?? thanks

JPH MC, Mar 13, 2019
  4. xavi0211 Win User

Downloading photos from Google photos archived

download archived photos

I would like to free up space on my "MY PHONE" account on line. I want to download the archived photos to my computer. I can get so far as selecting all pics but i cant figure out after that how to download to my computer and clear up my online account?
    PLEASE HELP!

xavi0211, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Downloading photos from Google photos archived

1. Downloading photos from Google photos archived - Similar Threads - Downloading photos Google

2. iPhone-to-PC Photo Archive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iPhone-to-PC Photo Archive: I am trying to locate a PC utility to selectively archive and move photos from my iPhone to a Windows 10 PC. In the past, I have used the Windows Photo utility, which could archive photos under year/month folders. Recently I acquired a new-to-me PC, also running Windows 10,...
  3. iPhone-to-PC Photo Archive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iPhone-to-PC Photo Archive: I am trying to locate a PC utility to selectively archive and move photos from my iPhone to a Windows 10 PC. In the past, I have used the Windows Photo utility, which could archive photos under year/month folders. Recently I acquired a new-to-me PC, also running Windows 10,...
  4. Transfer Photos from Google Photos APP to 'Photos' on my lap top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer Photos from Google Photos APP to 'Photos' on my lap top: Hi I can get the photos from my Motorola phone to the Google Photo App on my laptop but want to add them to the 'Photos' on the laptop but don't know how I tried 'dragging'them no joy !!!help please....
  5. Transfer Photos from Google Photos APP to 'Photos' on my lap top

Transfer Photos from Google Photos APP to 'Photos' on my lap top: Hi I can get the photos from my Motorola phone to the Google Photo App on my laptop but want to add them to the 'Photos' on the laptop but don't know how I tried 'dragging'them no joy !!!help please....
  6. Google photos

Google photos: Not sure if this can be done but I'll try. My son was in a wedding yesterday and he sent 20 pictures to my phone, I have an android, can these pictures be somehow put into google photos? I have windows 10, version 10.0.19041 Build. 180318
  7. Google Photo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Photo: Why are the recent photos I took with my android, not passing over to my google photo on PC. Up until this morning it was not a problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-photo/4b683b18-c259-45ec-9b02-3e618684695b
  8. google photo

google photo: could not see photo by Google Photo after downloaded by MS Store. will you tell me how to get them to see https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-photo/288fcbf7-d3a9-4f98-9c35-73ec3fc65543
  9. google photos

google photos: Im trying to make a new folder for all my pictures that are saved in google photos and cannot figure it out! can someone help me??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-photos/17693e6c-4795-4286-accf-8a611c46d8b9
  10. How to send photos from Google Pictures to Microsoft photos

How to send photos from Google Pictures to Microsoft photos: Hi to all, I'm fairly incompetent with my Windows 10, so I found a set of photos from years ago in Google photos and want to combine them in the Microsoft photos app. Please someone tell me how in simple terms....