Windows 10: Downloading Photos from iCloud to PC

Discus and support Downloading Photos from iCloud to PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded photos from I cloud and clicked on open instead of save....what/how I get in saved ***Original title: photos from i cloud***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sallywolf1, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Downloading Photos from iCloud to PC

I downloaded photos from I cloud and clicked on open instead of save....what/how I get in saved

***Original title: photos from i cloud***

:)

sallywolf1, Mar 23, 2019
  2. John Vil Win User

icloud photo library

Hello Don,

There may be several reasons why your iCloud photos are not showing up on your wife's user account. To assist you better with your concern regarding syncing iCloud, kindly answer the questions below:

• When did this problem start?
    • Is your iCloud up to date?
    • Have you tried syncing iCloud while logged in to your wife's account?

You may refer to this article for steps on how to setup iCloud on Windows. Kindly make sure that you are logged in to your wife's account when performing the steps:
    How to set up and use iCloud Photos on Windows 10.

We are looking forward for your reply.

John Vil, Mar 23, 2019
  3. Remove iCloud Photos from Devices and Drives View in File Explorer

thank you for this soln gogreen, much appreciated! Here is a quick summary for others if interested -

Reference:
    Steps:
    1. Open regedit (Win+R, "regedit")
    2. Enter key in address bar
    3. Deprecate key
      • Opt A. - delete
      • Opt B. - rename something different (e.g. prefix with "_")
    4. Close and re-open to observe result
    Key:
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MyComputer\NameSpace\{F0D63F85-37EC-4097-B30D-61B4A8917118}
    thanks! Downloading Photos from iCloud to PC :)

justinmreina, Mar 23, 2019
  4. Marek Win User

Downloading Photos from iCloud to PC

How do I bulk download photos marked as favorite from iCloud?

I have about 1000 photos in iCloud marked as favorite and I would like to download them in full quality all at once. So far, I found two options and none of them is good:

1. Multi-select photos on iCloud and select download unmodified
      originals. This requires to click on all 1000 photos one by one and downloads .heic files which i further need to convert to jpg.
    2. Get iCloud for windows and download all the original files. However, this is very slow and I need to manually pick the favorites out of all files.

Marek, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

Downloading Photos from iCloud to PC

1. Downloading Photos from iCloud to PC - Similar Threads - Downloading Photos iCloud

2. Multiple iCloud Photos folders, photos not downloading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple iCloud Photos folders, photos not downloading to Windows 10: Hi there, I have an iPhone that syncs photos to iCloud. I also use the iCloud for Windows app to automatically download my photos from iCloud to my Windows 10 laptop. Until recently, all was working fine. Since about a month ago no photos are downloading from iCloud to the...
  3. cannot download photos from Droid to photos on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot download photos from Droid to photos on PC: I have not been able to download photos from Android to PC. I receive error message that no photos found, cannot connect. I have always been able to download before. File transfer is open. Phone is unlocked....
  4. Can't download iCloud photos onto PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download iCloud photos onto PC: Hi! I'm trying to download my iCloud photos onto my PC. I've tried looking for my iCloud drive folder in my main User folder as suggested and it's not there. I also tried downloading the iCloud for Windows app, but after I installed, I couldn't find it! When I try to...
  5. Delete iCloud photos from file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delete iCloud photos from file explorer: Hello everyone, can some help me, how do i delete the icloud folders created in file explorer. I downloaded icloud for windows, had no luck accessing icloud photos. decided to log out and uninstall icloud windows but left with these in the file explorer, that I really...
  6. Problem with downloading photos from iPhone to PC

Problem with downloading photos from iPhone to PC: The version of my iPhone is the latest, I also have icloud app installed on the computer. My iPhone was working fine, but I don’t know why for some unknown reason it downloaded only part of my photos to the computer...
  7. Deleting photo's and Videos from the iCloud Photos folder within Downloads on Windows 10

Deleting photo's and Videos from the iCloud Photos folder within Downloads on Windows 10: Hi reader, I recently downloaded a number of photos from iCloud onto my Windows 10 PC. I have shifted the photos into my Pictures folder and I am now trying to delete these photos from the iCloud Photos folder within the Downloads Folder However, i cant delete any of...
  8. How to download photos from iCloud?

How to download photos from iCloud?: I cannot save photos that downloaded from iCloud. Please… I just click on Open but cannot save https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-photos-from-icloud/d42c4782-3520-407b-b307-724b9b4ccf54"
  9. How to download a photo from Microsoft photos on my PC

How to download a photo from Microsoft photos on my PC: I have downloaded my photos from my IPhone to my PC and they automatically go into the Microsoft Photos app. Now I would like to post some of the photos online and I cannot find where they are located on my computer. The Photos app does not show up. There is a folder for...
  10. Download from icloud

Download from icloud: I haven’t used my itune app for more than a year so i updated it to the latest version then signed in again but retrieving/downloading my music files from icloud gets an error message from each of them. Internet connection is perfect but sometimes noted as the problem. Error...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows icloud photos download slow