Windows 10: Downloading photos from my mobile phone to Windows 10

Discus and support Downloading photos from my mobile phone to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Previously when downloading photos from my mobile phone Samsung a20 and using the windows 10 photo app, I would select the photos with a "tick"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hawkeye301, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Downloading photos from my mobile phone to Windows 10

Hi

Previously when downloading photos from my mobile phone Samsung a20 and using the windows 10 photo app, I would select the photos with a "tick" and those photos would be highlighted, I would click download and the would appear in "Pictures" in a new date marked folder such as 2021 - 02. this year - February. This date marking of folders appeared to be done automatically. However today when I downloaded five photos no such date marked folder was generated, They did appear in "Pictures" but as individual photos each with it's own date/time.

The download path is C:\Users\MyName\Pictures. Do I need to change the download path?

My PC is up to date and to my knowledge I have not changed anything.

Have any recent updates caused this?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

:)

Hawkeye301, Feb 3, 2021

2. Guide to download Windows 10 Mobile on supported phones

Guide to download Windows 10 Mobile on supported phones

Cluster Head, Feb 3, 2021
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Feb 3, 2021
  4. msgbdm Win User

Downloading photos from my mobile phone to Windows 10

Downloading photos in Windows 10

Downloading from Panasonic digital camera.

I have followed the steps but "Import/Export photos doesn't appear in the dropdown list. Since this is the first time I am downloading into this computer with Windows 10 it was suggested that I need to load new drivers but I can't seem to find them.

msgbdm, Feb 3, 2021
Thema:

Downloading photos from my mobile phone to Windows 10

1. Downloading photos from my mobile phone to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Downloading photos mobile

2. Windows Photos not uploading photos from my mobile phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photos not uploading photos from my mobile phone: HiWhen I connect my Samsung A20e phone to my PC since the 11th October my pictures will not download to my phone. Everything worked fine before this date.When I open Windows Photos and click on Import that window opens BUT the part to click download pictures is not showing...
  3. Windows Photos not uploading photos from my mobile phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photos not uploading photos from my mobile phone: HiWhen I connect my Samsung A20e phone to my PC since the 11th October my pictures will not download to my phone. Everything worked fine before this date.When I open Windows Photos and click on Import that window opens BUT the part to click download pictures is not showing...
  4. photos from my phone

in Windows 10 Support
    photos from my phone: is there a way to get my phone photos to show last one taken the first one to show? when i just go to the folders and click my phone it opens with the last photo at the top, but when i am sending an email and i go to upload a photo the photos show up in reverse order, so i...
  5. Downloading photos from no carrier older phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Downloading photos from no carrier older phone: My iPhone 8 won't download photos from my old iPhone 6 that does not have carrier service. My iPhone 8 doesn't seem to be able to access the photos on the device. All I get that "Something went wrong" window with instruction to "Try again" which only loops me into a "Looking...
  6. cannot download photos from LG6 phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cannot download photos from LG6 phone: I have updated MTP driver on my laptop, but laptop does not recognize phone. My phone is not locked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-download-photos-from-lg6-phone/041e014f-4b63-4117-bc9d-7b3d97f06bb7
  7. Windows 10 mobile download for a Samsung Galaxy phone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 mobile download for a Samsung Galaxy phone: How do i find out if I need the 32 or 64 gigabyte download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mobile-download-for-a-samsung-galaxy/c0a525e4-27fa-48ea-8bf9-bb0944f3a005
  8. Importing photos from mobile phones.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Importing photos from mobile phones.: My PC recognises my Samsung GT-19100 but tells me that there are no photos to import. But there is! What's to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/importing-photos-from-mobile-phones/bbc0dde2-6332-452d-be9b-99951ce6f051
  9. Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Use Find My Device for Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information It's nerve-wracking when you can't find your phone. Whether it's truly lost, or just stuck between the sofa cushions, Find My Phone can help lay...
  10. Guide to download Windows 10 Mobile on supported phones

in Windows 10 News
    Guide to download Windows 10 Mobile on supported phones: Guide to download Windows 10 Mobile on supported phones Today, Windows 10 Mobile for selected Lumia has been officially announced by Microsoft. he operating system demoed by Microsoft almost one year ago. Windows Insiders were testing Windows 10 Mobile preview builds...