Windows 10: Downloading photos from no carrier older phone

Discus and support Downloading photos from no carrier older phone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My iPhone 8 won't download photos from my old iPhone 6 that does not have carrier service. My iPhone 8 doesn't seem to be able to access the photos on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jakhny740, Mar 22, 2021.

1. jakhny740 Win User

Downloading photos from no carrier older phone

My iPhone 8 won't download photos from my old iPhone 6 that does not have carrier service. My iPhone 8 doesn't seem to be able to access the photos on the device. All I get that "Something went wrong" window with instruction to "Try again" which only loops me into a "Looking for a device to import from" message over and over again.

:)

jakhny740, Mar 22, 2021
  2. wolfaust Win User

Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers [PS4]

Published by Kalypso Media, Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers lets players experience intense air combat from both sides of the war. Advances in aerial technology revolutionized air combat during WWII — and the gripping aerial battles of the Second World War have now also found their way onto the PlayStation 4 system. Step into the boots of Admiral Lucas Stark (US Navy) and coordinate the defence of Pearl Harbor and the liberation of the Pacific Ocean — or win honour and glory for the Japanese empire as Admiral Hideaki Hashimoto (Imperial Japanese Army).

Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers PlayStation 4 Edition
    • Play two campaigns revolving around historically significant aircraft carriers — either for the US Navy or the Imperial Japanese Army
    • Step into the cockpit of 18 famous airplane types, such as the Japanese A6M "Zero" and the Aichi D3 "Val," or the American F4F "Wildcat" or F4U "Corsair"
    • Command an entire squadron and lead your unit to victory
    • Experience the most famous battles of the Pacific Theatre and fly missions located in Midway, Pearl Harbor, and Wake Island
    • Put your flying abilities to the test in 4 different online multiplayer modes, including aerial and aircraft carrier battle
    PS4 Exclusives:
    • 7 new airplanes, including the ME109, Hawker Sea Hurricane, or F6F "Hellcat"
    • Head tracking ability with PlayStation Camera
    Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers PlayStation 4 Edition is available today across as a boxed retail version for £34.99/€39.99/$39.99 (SRP) or via digital download on the PlayStation Store.

Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers - Release Trailer PlayStation 4 (English)

Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers - Release Trailer PlayStation 4 Screenshots

Downloading photos from no carrier older phone P2McwrV.jpg

Downloading photos from no carrier older phone wnjbvQK.jpg

Downloading photos from no carrier older phone nVDNlrk.jpg

Downloading photos from no carrier older phone SonCPVP.jpg

Downloading photos from no carrier older phone JllGs7Q.jpg

wolfaust, Mar 22, 2021
  3. msgbdm Win User
    Downloading photos in Windows 10

Downloading from Panasonic digital camera.

I have followed the steps but "Import/Export photos doesn't appear in the dropdown list. Since this is the first time I am downloading into this computer with Windows 10 it was suggested that I need to load new drivers but I can't seem to find them.

msgbdm, Mar 22, 2021
  4. meebers Win User

Replacement for photo viewer

Win ver 19041.388

Just do not like this "new" photo viewer, it is just cumbersome to operate, lot of extra steps etc. I like the older Win photo viewer, however since JPG files are saved as "unhandled Extension handler finder", *Confused I need something else. Appreciate any suggestions that is not overly optioned, just a simple viewer. Tx

meebers, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Downloading photos from no carrier older phone - Similar Threads - Downloading photos carrier

2. Verizon Wireless Carrier is not showing up on eSIM Carrier

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verizon Wireless Carrier is not showing up on eSIM Carrier: When launching the Mobile Plans application it does not show all the carriers for the United States. It is missing the Verizon Wireless Carrier. Is it possible that it is not supported on the system? If so is there a way to check this because I have tried installing the...
  3. Verizon Wireless Carrier is not showing up on eSIM Carrier

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Verizon Wireless Carrier is not showing up on eSIM Carrier: When launching the Mobile Plans application it does not show all the carriers for the United States. It is missing the Verizon Wireless Carrier. Is it possible that it is not supported on the system? If so is there a way to check this because I have tried installing the...
  4. Older photo in Phone Link app appears blurred.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Older photo in Phone Link app appears blurred.: So, when you scroll through one photos at a time in Phone Link app, most older photos are blurred out like this oneand it remains blurred out even if my phone is connected to the app.please fix this...
  5. Older photo in Phone Link app appears blurred.

Older photo in Phone Link app appears blurred.: So, when you scroll through one photos at a time in Phone Link app, most older photos are blurred out like this oneand it remains blurred out even if my phone is connected to the app.please fix this...
  6. can't download photos from phone to desk top computer

can't download photos from phone to desk top computer: I can not download pictures from my phone to my computer, I keep getting this message ..... "Sorry, photo's can't open this file because the format is currently unsupported , or the file is corrupt" ... this just happened as I have downloaded hundreds of photos previously....
  7. Downloading photos from my mobile phone to Windows 10

Downloading photos from my mobile phone to Windows 10: Hi Previously when downloading photos from my mobile phone Samsung a20 and using the windows 10 photo app, I would select the photos with a "tick" and those photos would be highlighted, I would click download and the would appear in "Pictures" in a new date marked folder...
  8. cannot download photos from LG6 phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cannot download photos from LG6 phone: I have updated MTP driver on my laptop, but laptop does not recognize phone. My phone is not locked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-download-photos-from-lg6-phone/041e014f-4b63-4117-bc9d-7b3d97f06bb7
  9. Importing photos from phone into photos.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Importing photos from phone into photos.: Once connecting my Iphone with USB and selecting trust this computer on my phone, then import from phone on the photo app it says it cannot find any photos on the phone. The photos are definitely on the phone and not on the cloud as when I go into the folders it has the DCM1...
  10. Aircraft Carrier

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aircraft Carrier: I would like to use the aircraft carrier in free flight mode on Microsoft Flight Steam Edition am I able to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aircraft-carrier/b27a31ab-f099-4b6d-8734-39fffd8dc5ba