Windows 10: Downloading photos

Discus and support Downloading photos in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I send photos I take to my email address and try to download them I get this message windows cannot find etc. Also when I use my SD card for my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LyndaTate1, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Downloading photos

When I send photos I take to my email address and try to download them I get this message windows cannot find etc. Also when I use my SD card for my Fuji camera in Drive F the same thing happens Windows cannot find F: etc. This has been going on for a few days now. I do use Windows 10.

:)

LyndaTate1, Sep 5, 2019
  2. msgbdm Win User

Downloading photos in Windows 10

Downloading from Panasonic digital camera.

I have followed the steps but "Import/Export photos doesn't appear in the dropdown list. Since this is the first time I am downloading into this computer with Windows 10 it was suggested that I need to load new drivers but I can't seem to find them.

msgbdm, Sep 5, 2019
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Downloading photos :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Sep 5, 2019
  4. Downloading photos

windows 10 photo download

Hi,

We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View all on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, suggest you to check if there are any updates available for the Photos App and install the same and check for status.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

Downloading photos

1. Downloading photos - Similar Threads - Downloading photos

2. photos app not being downloaded in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photos app not being downloaded in windows 10: windows 10 photos app is not being downloaded. i have followed all the methods like 1) sfc\scannow 2)powershell get-appxpackage etc type of codes. 3)reset apps 4)made a cache folder in local folder and almost everything that i found on forums * * * * * but still...
  3. iPhone updated now but cannot download my photos to PC via usual USB cable. Selects but...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    iPhone updated now but cannot download my photos to PC via usual USB cable. Selects but...: I updated my iphone but cannot get photos on my PC usually connecting with USB cable. It "selects" the new photos but says "a problem" I hate Updates!...
  4. Is it impossible to download raw photos and convert to JPEG?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it impossible to download raw photos and convert to JPEG?: My Windows 10 Home version does not recognize the direct USB connection from my camera. I purchased a card reader. The photos show up as MRW or Thumbnail. I need these pics in jpeg to download onto real estate listings. I've never had issues downloading pics on older...
  5. After Windows 10 update 1903, can't download photos from iCloud

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Windows 10 update 1903, can't download photos from iCloud: I have my iCloud photo folders stored under OneDrive. The Windows 10 update created a new user profile for me, and I have had multiple application issues with file folders not being locatable until updating the file paths. However, I've been in touch with second level...
  6. Downloading photos to laptop from memory card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Downloading photos to laptop from memory card: My husband bought me a new laptop for Christmas this year and I am having a terrible time trying to download pictures from my memory card. My laptop has Windows 10 installed on it. When I try to import pictures, I select the ones I want and then it will download a couple...
  7. Cannot download photos after latest upgrade

Cannot download photos after latest upgrade: Hello, After the latest upgrade on Windows 10 , I can not transfer files from my Android phone to my PC, namely photos and videos. I have reinstalled the phone (which was deleted after the upgrade anyway) It searches for along time before telling me that it couldn't find...
  8. Some downloaded photos show as Notepad

Some downloaded photos show as Notepad: Until two or three days ago, any photo opened with Photos. Two or three days ago, some photos are being displayed as Notepad and others are opening with Photos. I would like them all to open with Photos, as they have to be separated into folders and moved onto flash drives...
  9. How to download photos from One Drive into Windows10 Photos, and then custom arrange pics...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to download photos from One Drive into Windows10 Photos, and then custom arrange pics...: I have uploaded IPAD photos to my ONE DRIVE folder, then copied the folder to my Windows 10 Desktop. Then, I have copied the photos into the Windows 10 PHOTO ap, and created an album. When I go to edit the album to custom rearrange the photos, It doesn't save the...
  10. how do I get en jpeg photo when I download photos from icloud? It occurs as an uneditable...

how do I get en jpeg photo when I download photos from icloud? It occurs as an uneditable...: how do I get en jpeg photo when I download photos from icloud? It occurs as an uneditable web-file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-en-jpeg-photo-when-i-download-photos/635e5320-afe4-48d9-ab8d-7652f6ffc62f"