Windows 10: Downloading pics via SD card?

Discus and support Downloading pics via SD card? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm new to Windows10. The first time I D/l images via SD, they gave me a menu so I could send my pics to the correct place. Today when I d/l some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by johnchaz, Feb 16, 2017.

1. johnchaz Win User

Downloading pics via SD card?

I'm new to Windows10. The first time I D/l images via SD, they gave me a menu so I could send my pics to the correct place. Today when I d/l some images via SD card, the menu didn't come up. It simply did the same way as before. I'd like to try some of the other choices. How can I get that menu again? Does anyone know what the choices mean (where do pics go)? I usually use PS to edit my pics. Does it make sense to send my pics to PS? I'm curious where others send their images after they leave their SD card ... Thank you .

:)

johnchaz, Feb 16, 2017
  2. schawlaf Win User

micro SD Card for Nokia Lumia 1020

Lumia 1020 has 32GB of builtin memory, you can save your pics on the 7GB SkyDrive or transfer them on your computer via USB ( Dropbox instantly recognize it and uploads my pics) or send them via Bluetooth , taking out SD Card for pictures gets to cumbersome
    and a faulty SD Card can also mess the phone

schawlaf, Feb 16, 2017
  3. Betty52 Win User
    Downloading SD card photo's to window 10

Agree the reply wasn't at all helpful. I have a Windows phone and I just want to do the really simple thing and connect it to my PC via USB cable and download pics from the SD card. I do NOT want to have to get the card out and put it into the PC itself
    whenever I want to get photos.

If I connect the phone via USB cable and then open up the SD card files, I cannot even use the old 'drag and drop' method to copy pics into folders on my PC. It used to work perfectly in Windows 7 - why not in the supposedly 'user friendly' Windows 10?

Betty52, Feb 16, 2017
  4. CountMike New Member

Start > Devices > Autoplay. (Removable drives and Memory Card).

CountMike, Feb 16, 2017
Thema:

1. Downloading pics via SD card? - Similar Threads - Downloading pics via

2. Transfer from MAC to PC via SD card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer from MAC to PC via SD card: Dear Sir or Madam,I tried to transfer video files from Mac to PC, using SD card. So, I copied the files from Mac to SD, but when I inserted the SD into PC, the PC does not read it at all. I switched the SD, to make sure the slot is working, and PC read the new one easily. I...
  3. Transfer from MAC to PC via SD card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer from MAC to PC via SD card: Dear Sir or Madam,I tried to transfer video files from Mac to PC, using SD card. So, I copied the files from Mac to SD, but when I inserted the SD into PC, the PC does not read it at all. I switched the SD, to make sure the slot is working, and PC read the new one easily. I...
  4. Can't download from SD card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't download from SD card: I have been downloading pictures from a trail camera with no problem until yesterday and now when I try to download pictures I get a notation stating "make sure your device is unlocked and that you accept the notification to connect". I have a feeling that my wife might of...
  5. Importing pics from SD card numbering system

in Windows 10 Customization
    Importing pics from SD card numbering system: I don't get a choice on import to tag these in Windows 10 like I did in 7. When I import the numbers of the pics starts out as 9000. I want the numbers to start at 1. How do I change this. I do not know windows 10 at all....
  6. Importing pics from an SD card.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Importing pics from an SD card.: Have downloaded pictures from SD card for 2 years without problems and now when I click import it just circles a minute and whole photo page goes away to home screen. When I try to click on import items not previously imported it freezes up and won't do anything....
  7. Nothing will download to SD card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Nothing will download to SD card: Hey! I recently got an SD card for my HP laptop. It only had 29GB of storage and Windows took up most of the storage, leaving me with only Netflix. Due to this the laptop was also extremely slow it wasn't my wifi, I tried it at multiple peoples houses. I put in the SD Card...
  8. SD card download and play

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SD card download and play: how do I download and play a video from an SD card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sd-card-download-and-play/7fcc1484-684c-45af-b36c-753824e8f2b3
  9. How to download update to SD card?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to download update to SD card?: I haven't enough memory in mini laptop but it has an SD slot. Yesterday I tried the update and an option popped up to use external memory. Now I have inserted the SD card but I can't find the update settings to select the external drive. It isn't popping up the way it did...
  10. Download pics from iPhone via USB

in Windows 10 Support
    Download pics from iPhone via USB: For whatever reason I cant download pics/vids from my iPhone. I have had this computer for quite some time and have just recently upgraded to W10. I cant download pics from my iPhone. I have found a dozen tutorials on this both on the web and on this site to no avail. I...