Windows 10: downloading pics

Discus and support downloading pics in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to download pics from my phone, it's only trying to download 10 from a 100 taken this weekend. How do I get the computer to download all of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 1ggb, Sep 11, 2018.

1. 1ggb Win User

downloading pics

When I try to download pics from my phone, it's only trying to download 10 from a 100 taken this weekend. How do I get the computer to download all of them?

:)

2. Wile E Win User

Post your 8800GT overclock pics

Ok then, download GPU-Z, run it.

Click the highlighted button in my pic, and select save to file.

downloading pics example.jpg

Wile E, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 11, 2018
  4. downloading pics

Downloading Pic from my Cell on Windows 10

Hi Maggie,

Thank you for posting your queries in Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Are you not able to download the pics or copy the pics?
    • Are you getting any popup when he connects the phone?

Step1: I suggest you to check if the phone is detected in File Explorer.

Step2: Please connect phone to different USB port.

Step3: Connect the phone and check for Windows updates.

If you have any further queries please contact us, we are glad to assist you.

Sudharshan M K, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

downloading pics

1. downloading pics - Similar Threads - downloading pics

2. How can downloaded videos change into jpg pics?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can downloaded videos change into jpg pics?: Hello beautiful people, I swear I'm not crazy but I have a video library I downloaded using 4K video down loader. I have used it for years without a problem. My computer storage was filling up so I moved about 200 GB's to an external HDD. Today I needed to access some videos...
  3. How can downloaded videos change into jpg pics?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can downloaded videos change into jpg pics?: Hello beautiful people, I swear I'm not crazy but I have a video library I downloaded using 4K video down loader. I have used it for years without a problem. My computer storage was filling up so I moved about 200 GB's to an external HDD. Today I needed to access some videos...
  4. How can downloaded videos change into jpg pics?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to download pics to HardDrive or Google Drive using Windows due to same error 0x800700AA

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to download pics to HardDrive or Google Drive using Windows due to same error 0x800700AA: I tried to download pictures from my phone to the hard drive connected to my Windows PC and also to Google Drive on my computer. Keep getting the same error 0x800700AA. Read the forum but either the links provided in the answers don't work or the OneDrive needs to be...
  6. Unable to download pics to HardDrive or Google Drive using Windows due to same error 0x800700AA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download pics to HardDrive or Google Drive using Windows due to same error 0x800700AA: I tried to download pictures from my phone to the hard drive connected to my Windows PC and also to Google Drive on my computer. Keep getting the same error 0x800700AA. Read the forum but either the links provided in the answers don't work or the OneDrive needs to be...
  7. Unable to download pics to HardDrive or Google Drive using Windows due to same error 0x800700AA

8. how do i download photos by date. like all pic june 2 2016 off onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i download photos by date. like all pic june 2 2016 off onedrive: how do i download photos by date. like all pic june 2 2016 off onedrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-photos-by-date-like-all-pic-june/861ca17f-4056-46e8-be9e-6b637f3bdcae
  9. how do i download photos by date. like all pic june 2 2016 off onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i download photos by date. like all pic june 2 2016 off onedrive: how do i download photos by date. like all pic june 2 2016 off onedrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-photos-by-date-like-all-pic-june/861ca17f-4056-46e8-be9e-6b637f3bdcae
  10. how do i download photos by date. like all pic june 2 2016 off onedrive