Windows 10: downloading pictures from camera and iphone

Discus and support downloading pictures from camera and iphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Downloading pictures used to be easy. I plugged in usb, and could download all of my pictures off both camera and iPhone. Now, computer doesn't even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pamburnett, Oct 2, 2018.

1. downloading pictures from camera and iphone

Downloading pictures used to be easy. I plugged in usb, and could download all of my pictures off both camera and iPhone. Now, computer doesn't even acknowledge devices from "this pc". I've searched through computer for other ways to access, no luck. Any suggestions welcome. Thanks

:)

pamburnett, Oct 2, 2018
  2. brink1088 Win User

Download Iphone pictures

I am trying to download & remove all pictures from my iPhone. When I connect my iPhone to my laptop, it is recognized as another folder/drive. My iPhone shows 582 pictures on it , however when I go into the DCIM folder it is empty. I am not sure why the
    folder when accessed via the PC shows zero files, but the iPhone still shows almost 600 pictures. Does anybody have the answer?

brink1088, Oct 2, 2018
  3. sigust Win User
    downloading pictures to iphone

I want to download pictures from my computer to my Iphone

sigust, Oct 2, 2018
  4. shevanel Win User

downloading pictures from camera and iphone

iphone, win7 and p55... uselesssssss, need help

After a couple hours of attempting to sync my daughters iphone to my pc I discovered that some people are having the same issue when using win7 - p55 and itunes..

i hate itunes so I tried poddox, annapod, xplay and still none of these will recognize that the iphone is plugged in.. although in "my pc" the iphone is listed under cameras and im able to access pics that are on the iphone..

i was hoping someone here is using p55. win7 and an iphone and could suggest a good program other than itunes to sync with.. or how to fix it using itunes.

Thanks

shevanel, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

downloading pictures from camera and iphone

1. downloading pictures from camera and iphone - Similar Threads - downloading pictures camera

2. how to download pictures from a camera?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to download pictures from a camera?: how do i download pictures from my camera? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-pictures-from-a-camera/73bd627c-9aeb-4ae9-aa9f-01e679adcd3d
  3. how to download pictures from a camera?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to download pictures from a camera?: how do i download pictures from my camera? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-pictures-from-a-camera/73bd627c-9aeb-4ae9-aa9f-01e679adcd3d
  4. Downloading photographs from Canon camera into Pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading photographs from Canon camera into Pictures: I have Windows 10. Previously when I downloaded photos from the camera via USB into Pictures, Windows created files for the pictures by date. Now the pictures are just dumped into the general Pictures file. Can't figure what changed. Same camera, same cable, etc, etc......
  5. Downloading pictures from camera

Downloading pictures from camera: Before the latest update November 2020, when i downloaded photos they automatically went into folders by date photo was taken. Now they no longer go into a folder- every photo is separate listed by picture number. Is there any settings I can change? This is very...
  6. Transfer pictures from iPhone

Transfer pictures from iPhone: My Photo Gallery is not displaying any photos past July 2020. Normally, they transfer automatically from my IPhone. How can I fix this? ***original title: Photo Gallery***...
  7. Can't download pictures from my camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't download pictures from my camera: I am running Windows 10 on my desktop. I have older Kodak and Nikon point and shoot cameras. With both cameras I have always been able to download pictures to my pc. The last time I was able to do this was 6/2/2020. I don't know what happened but when I plug both cameras...
  8. Downloading camera pictures...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloading camera pictures...: In Windows 7, I plug in my camera and it automatically selects Photoshop CS6, Bridge, as the receiver. I can't get Windows 10 to do that. What settings can I change? Can't find them....
  9. can't download pictures on my pc from my iphone

can't download pictures on my pc from my iphone: i try to download photos from my iPhone to my computer and it freezes and i have to close the program. what should i do ? please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-pictures-on-my-pc-from-my-iphone/bfc66fd8-60f8-4add-a8e1-c3b601c1a846"
  10. Uploading Pictures from Iphone.

Uploading Pictures from Iphone.: My HP PC running Windows 10 will not detect my Iphone for pictures upload when connected through a USB port. I have followed step by step directions provided on Help But get the same result....