Windows 10: Downloading pictures in Windows 10

Discus and support Downloading pictures in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After a Windows 10 update I am unable to download pictures from my Cannon PowerShot ELPH510HS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bob_1125, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Bob_1125 Win User

Downloading pictures in Windows 10

After a Windows 10 update I am unable to download pictures from my Cannon PowerShot ELPH510HS

:)

Bob_1125, Aug 14, 2019
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Downloading pictures in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Downloading pictures

2. Message and pictures not downloading.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Message and pictures not downloading.: My Windows Mail app is set to always download messages and pictures for all accounts. Some messages do not download content and displays a clickable message to "download messages and pictures". It shows that it is busy, with moving dots at the top of the screen, but it never...
  3. Message and pictures not downloading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Message and pictures not downloading.: My Windows Mail app is set to always download messages and pictures for all accounts. Some messages do not download content and displays a clickable message to "download messages and pictures". It shows that it is busy, with moving dots at the top of the screen, but it never...
  4. Why isn't the picture coming through from my internal downloading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why isn't the picture coming through from my internal downloading: I can't see the picture of my download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-the-picture-coming-through-from-my/69793903-fd7f-4638-9ce3-a694596b695a
  5. Why isn't the picture coming through from my internal downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't the picture coming through from my internal downloading: I can't see the picture of my download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-the-picture-coming-through-from-my/69793903-fd7f-4638-9ce3-a694596b695a
  6. Why isn't the picture coming through from my internal downloading

7. I am having trouble downloading pictures to a USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having trouble downloading pictures to a USB: I am having trouble downloading pictures to a USB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-trouble-downloading-pictures-to-a-usb/37639fff-1fa3-42d0-988d-cea96305cb2d
  8. I am having trouble downloading pictures to a USB

I am having trouble downloading pictures to a USB: I am having trouble downloading pictures to a USB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-trouble-downloading-pictures-to-a-usb/37639fff-1fa3-42d0-988d-cea96305cb2d
  9. I am having trouble downloading pictures to a USB

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Windows Explorer Search does not find anything on Pictures, Documents, Downloads folders...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer Search does not find anything on Pictures, Documents, Downloads folders...: Search in C:\Users\Komninos\Downloads not showing any results in Windows Explorer.Same issue for Pictures, Documents, Downloads.I recently moved them from D , but I doubt that was it.They have the files in the, it just won't quick search.The quick search is not working for...