Windows 10: downloading pictures to thumb drive

Discus and support downloading pictures to thumb drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I download a group of pictures to a thumb drive?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KarenReed2, Mar 10, 2019.

1. downloading pictures to thumb drive

How do I download a group of pictures to a thumb drive?

:)

KarenReed2, Mar 10, 2019

2. Can a thumb drive be disabled by malware?

There are quite a few possibilities to what happened to your thumb drive:

1. It might be a simple issue where the partition got corrupted: In this case you can go to Computer Management > Disk Management> and check out what partition your thumb drive currently has. If it currently is in RAW format or is just unallocated, I suggest you unallocate the entire drive and make a new partition. It's possible that you can recover upto 99% of your files with a tool like EaseUS DataRecovery Wizard Pro.
    2. The malware corrupted your thumb drive's firmware: The malware that your thumb drive may have encountered may be similar to something like BadUSB. It may or may not have modified your drive's firmware to transmit malware, but in any case your thumb drive's pretty dead, and there's not much you can do about it.

Don't Root here plz..., Mar 10, 2019
  3. Thumb Drive Problem

When I put in my thumb drive, the taskbar says that the thumb drive is fully inside.(Hint if you don't no : Thumb drive picture with a tick on right.) But on file explorer, it only has my computer disks but not my thumb drive. If you could help, please
    reply. Thank You.

ITProWindows at ROBLOX, Mar 10, 2019
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

downloading pictures to thumb drive

Is my thumb drive dying?

I just downloaded an updated W7 Home Premium x64 SP1 ISO, and I was copying those files over to my W7 installation thumb drive. It seems to fail every time I copy the files over. The drive just disappears, no longer listed in My Computer. I also hear the device disconnected sound. I tried moving it from my front panel USB ports to one of the ports in the back and the same thing happened. I believe this is grounds to call it a dead drive...?

Thema:

downloading pictures to thumb drive

1. downloading pictures to thumb drive - Similar Threads - downloading pictures thumb

2. Downloading pictures on thumb drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading pictures on thumb drive: I am in the process of downloading all my pictures from onedrive onto a thumb drive. It holds 60000 pictures. If the thumb drive gets full and I have pictures left and I get a new thumb drive how do I download the other pictures without duplicating them?* Moved from Community...
  3. Downloading pictures on thumb drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading pictures on thumb drive: I am in the process of downloading all my pictures from onedrive onto a thumb drive. It holds 60000 pictures. If the thumb drive gets full and I have pictures left and I get a new thumb drive how do I download the other pictures without duplicating them?* Moved from Community...
  4. eject thumb drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    eject thumb drive: Windows 10A thumb drive is plugged in, Explorer is opened, one file is opened, then closed.Explorer is closed.Go to "Show hidden icons" and select Safely remove hardware and eject media -> Eject USB Flash MemoryThe only device shown is the thumb drive just plugged in. Select...
  5. Usb Thumb Drive

Usb Thumb Drive: Earlier today my thumb drive was working fine but now when I plug it in to view it it only shows up in files for a few seconds then disappears. In devices it says that it is connected but won't let me view files. I also tried it on a chrome book but would not work. Any ways...
  6. Usb Thumb Drive

Usb Thumb Drive: Earlier today my thumb drive was working fine but now when I plug it in to view it it only shows up in files for a few seconds then disappears. In devices it says that it is connected but won't let me view files. I also tried it on a chrome book but would not work. Any ways...
  7. Formatting a Thumb Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Formatting a Thumb Drive: Just bought a new laptop with Windows 10 and MS Office 365. I tried to format a thumb drive but when I select File Explorer, all I get is a list of files I've recently opened. I do not see the Thumb Drive. Doesn't matter if I select any files in the Recent Folder, I don't see...
  8. Thumb Drives

Thumb Drives: How do I use a thumb drive to transfer data from Windows 7 to Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thumb-drives/8b697fba-9f37-417b-a867-1443e9150438
  9. On a Windows 10 computer, how to transfer pictures to a thumb drive

On a Windows 10 computer, how to transfer pictures to a thumb drive: I have a new thumb drive that I want to transfer pictures to. I have Windows 10 on my computer. How do I format a new thumb drive and then transfer pictures to it? In the options at the bottom of this request, I am not able to change the Windows "Vista" option. I DO NOT...
  10. thumb drives

thumb drives: Upgraded to windows 10, plugged in a thumb drive but have no idea how to open the drive 27165