Windows 10: downloading pictures to thumb drive

Discus and support downloading pictures to thumb drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I download a group of pictures to a thumb drive?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KarenReed2, Mar 10, 2019.

1. downloading pictures to thumb drive

How do I download a group of pictures to a thumb drive?

:)

KarenReed2, Mar 10, 2019

2. Can a thumb drive be disabled by malware?

There are quite a few possibilities to what happened to your thumb drive:

1. It might be a simple issue where the partition got corrupted: In this case you can go to Computer Management > Disk Management> and check out what partition your thumb drive currently has. If it currently is in RAW format or is just unallocated, I suggest you unallocate the entire drive and make a new partition. It's possible that you can recover upto 99% of your files with a tool like EaseUS DataRecovery Wizard Pro.
    2. The malware corrupted your thumb drive's firmware: The malware that your thumb drive may have encountered may be similar to something like BadUSB. It may or may not have modified your drive's firmware to transmit malware, but in any case your thumb drive's pretty dead, and there's not much you can do about it.

Don't Root here plz..., Mar 10, 2019
  3. Thumb Drive Problem

When I put in my thumb drive, the taskbar says that the thumb drive is fully inside.(Hint if you don't no : Thumb drive picture with a tick on right.) But on file explorer, it only has my computer disks but not my thumb drive. If you could help, please
    reply. Thank You.

ITProWindows at ROBLOX, Mar 10, 2019
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

downloading pictures to thumb drive

Is my thumb drive dying?

I just downloaded an updated W7 Home Premium x64 SP1 ISO, and I was copying those files over to my W7 installation thumb drive. It seems to fail every time I copy the files over. The drive just disappears, no longer listed in My Computer. I also hear the device disconnected sound. I tried moving it from my front panel USB ports to one of the ports in the back and the same thing happened. I believe this is grounds to call it a dead drive...?

Thema:

downloading pictures to thumb drive

1. downloading pictures to thumb drive - Similar Threads - downloading pictures thumb

2. backup to usb thumb drives?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    backup to usb thumb drives?: Is it possible to do backups to thumbdrives? If so, is it possible to do those backups with common backup apps such as macrim and/or AOMEI? If so what are the pros and cons? Windows 10 Pro 64 bit CPU: i7-4770k @350GHz Ram: 16GB Graphics: Radeon 580 8GB vram Winver 1903...
  3. Thumb Drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Thumb Drives: How do I use a thumb drive to transfer data from Windows 7 to Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thumb-drives/8b697fba-9f37-417b-a867-1443e9150438
  4. Scan Thumb drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scan Thumb drive: CAN YOU SCAN A THUMB DRIVE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/scan-thumb-drive/8ddb7440-d363-4537-a0ec-36555d567aa6
  5. Syncing Thumb Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Syncing Thumb Drive: Our church secretary likes to keep most of her documents on a thumb drive which creates a problem when she's gone, since no one but her has her drive. We've asked that she keep church stuff on the churches computers for this reason, but to no avail. She said this time, "I...
  6. One drive pictures download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One drive pictures download: When MS promised unlimited storage on one drive I backed up all my picture. MS downgraded and I want to download all my pictures now. However, either I get a message saying it is over 100GB. Or when I want to safe folders to my external hard drive all the zip folders won't...
  7. On a Windows 10 computer, how to transfer pictures to a thumb drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On a Windows 10 computer, how to transfer pictures to a thumb drive: I have a new thumb drive that I want to transfer pictures to. I have Windows 10 on my computer. How do I format a new thumb drive and then transfer pictures to it? In the options at the bottom of this request, I am not able to change the Windows "Vista" option. I DO NOT...
  8. locked out of thumb drive

locked out of thumb drive: I have a "disk on key", when plugged into the computer I see it show up as "removable disk" with a letter assigned to it. When I try going into it, I get a pop up window: "please insert a disk into removable disk (f: ).". In short I cannot get any information from the thumb...
  9. thumb drives

thumb drives: Upgraded to windows 10, plugged in a thumb drive but have no idea how to open the drive 27165
  10. Thumb drive issue (problem)

Thumb drive issue (problem): When I insert my 16 GB Kingston flash drive, many windows pop open, perhaps 10 or so. I reformatted the drive again, closed all the windows, removed and reinserted it, and the same thing happens. Can someone please help. Len 88250