Windows 10: Downloading previous version of Microsoft Store apps

Discus and support Downloading previous version of Microsoft Store apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I wanted to download a version of a Microsoft Store app that was prior to its most recent update. To be specific, I'm looking at Instagram, because I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Ifti6.42, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Ifti6.42 Win User

Downloading previous version of Microsoft Store apps

I wanted to download a version of a Microsoft Store app that was prior to its most recent update. To be specific, I'm looking at Instagram, because I really hate the PWA that it's become.

:)

Ifti6.42, Mar 4, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Mar 4, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Mar 4, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft To-Do app version 1.59 now available in Mac App Store

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

See also: Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Downloading previous version of Microsoft Store apps - Similar Threads - Downloading previous version

2. Microsoft store not downloading apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store not downloading apps: I am trying to download apps via thee microsoft store and nothing is able to download. When I try installing the minecraft launcher, it says that "something happened on our end"...
  3. Microsoft Store not downloading app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not downloading app: I found an application named Windows Scanner. I thought it would be great to use for my printer, but then it got stuck in acquiring license. I cancelled the download. Come a few days later and I see "scanner" in my searches. I searched it trying to troubleshoot before After...
  4. Microsoft Store not downloading app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not downloading app: I found an application named Windows Scanner. I thought it would be great to use for my printer, but then it got stuck in acquiring license. I cancelled the download. Come a few days later and I see "scanner" in my searches. I searched it trying to troubleshoot before After...
  5. Microsoft store not downloading apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not downloading apps: hi, ive been experiencing a problem where my Microsoft store will not install ANY apps. i have tried looking at all the troubleshooting options to no avail. i have been wondering if its because of my version of windows 10 which is "Windows 10 CoreSingleLanguage" thinking it...
  6. Microsoft store not downloading apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft store not downloading apps: hi, ive been experiencing a problem where my Microsoft store will not install ANY apps. i have tried looking at all the troubleshooting options to no avail. i have been wondering if its because of my version of windows 10 which is "Windows 10 CoreSingleLanguage" thinking it...
  7. Microsoft store apps not downloading

Microsoft store apps not downloading: Microsoft store shows the apps all in a queue, but there is no activity.I receive no errors.I have had this issue before, and it was solved by changing something in my network settings. I have an ethernet connection and a wifi connection, and something had to be done with...
  8. Cannot download Microsoft Store and the browser version will not download apps

Cannot download Microsoft Store and the browser version will not download apps: I recently had to reinstall windows to fix some crashing I was experiencing. I deleted all apps and windows store did not redownload. I wanted to download the game Sea of Thieves and tried doing it from the browser. It said that it would immediately download the game on this...
  9. not download app in Microsoft store

not download app in Microsoft store: not download app in Microsoft store and error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-download-app-in-microsoft-store/7183e129-2775-444a-8523-1138005554c1
  10. Wanted to download previous version.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wanted to download previous version.: There's any way to download iso for different versions of windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/wanted-to-download-previous-version/2051df37-6769-4bad-b677-2859ee00e7da