Windows 10: Downloading printer software

Discus and support Downloading printer software in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a new HP Envy and I need help downloading the printer software for my Brother MFC-J985DW printer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TomOlson2, Jan 7, 2021.

1. TomOlson2 Win User

Downloading printer software

I have a new HP Envy and I need help downloading the printer software for my Brother MFC-J985DW printer

:)

TomOlson2, Jan 7, 2021
  2. Jacee Win User
    Jacee, Jan 7, 2021
  3. Unable to install printer in Win10 due to spooler stopping

Let us resolve your issue in installing your printer. We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below:

• Uninstall all your printer software and drivers.
    • Disconnect your printer cables; then, restart your computer.
    • Download and install your printer software and drivers from the manufacturer website.
    • One you're done, connect your printer; then, check if the issue still persists.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Michael Gall, Jan 7, 2021
  4. Caring1 Win User

Scansoft Paperport 11SE (Brother download)

Step three works for me, agree to the eula and download.

Caring1, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Downloading printer software - Similar Threads - Downloading printer software

2. Downloading software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading software: I am trying to download some software to my computer but it keeps saying it cant complete the download because another program is running and there isnt happens on all of them.Any suggestions on what I am doing wrong...
  3. Downloading Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading Software: Hello, So I have recently purchased a laptop with Windows S software actively installed, and I do not want to disactivate it as it provides useful additions to my laptop, however for educational purposes I need to download 2 different pieces of software such as Fusion 360 for...
  4. Downloading Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading Software: Hello, So I have recently purchased a laptop with Windows S software actively installed, and I do not want to disactivate it as it provides useful additions to my laptop, however for educational purposes I need to download 2 different pieces of software such as Fusion 360 for...
  5. Downloading Software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Software download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Software download: Why has hill climb racing 2 removed in ms store? I realllyyy wanted it !?! Please post another update just availing hill climb racing 2 in ms store free of download. Thank you gracefully Krishpanda...
  7. downloading new printer software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    downloading new printer software: Good afternoon, I need to download printer software and need to get off of safemode to do it, how do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-new-printer-software/b434a883-7730-48c6-aeb6-70ca94a43e58
  8. software download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    software download: Lifecam 3.2 software: Supported on LifeCam VX-1000 where can I obtain this software as the link Microsoft has is for a 3.60 software download thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-download/8007a510-e5bd-47e7-8e32-65894cc742c3"
  9. Install printer software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install printer software: I’ve bought a new computer running Windows 10 but I have a printer hp officejet 4500 that uses Windows 7 installation software. How can I install the printer software?...
  10. Samsung printer software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung printer software: Keeps asking for administrator, I am administrator, and wont run from exe file, right click run as administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/samsung-printer-software/0d2c6c40-477f-452a-838f-290dea41bf8e