Windows 10: downloading problem

Discus and support downloading problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i cannot download roblox it says you "you owned this app" but i cant install it what should i do?! me and my sister were about to play and i dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mika lorraine, May 16, 2020.

1. downloading problem

i cannot download roblox it says you "you owned this app" but i cant install it

what should i do?! me and my sister were about to play

and i dont know what to do

it starts shutting down so i decided to uninstall it

:)

mika lorraine, May 16, 2020
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, May 16, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 16, 2020
  4. Darkleoco Win User

downloading problem

OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, May 16, 2020
Thema:

downloading problem

1. downloading problem - Similar Threads - downloading problem

2. So I’m having a problem with downloads

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So I’m having a problem with downloads: I downloaded something that wasn’t a file and I accidentally opened it with internet explorer and I can’t make it open it with what it was originally supposed to open with. submitted by /u/VIZION333 [link] [comments]...
  3. Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again...: [ATTACH] How To Fix This? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-update-files-are-missing-or-have-problems/10e27bcf-563a-48db-b3c8-9e38279d04f3
  4. SPEAK WITH MICROSOFT TECHNICAL ASSISTANT ABOUT REPEATING PROBLEMS AFTER MICROSOFT DOWNLOADS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SPEAK WITH MICROSOFT TECHNICAL ASSISTANT ABOUT REPEATING PROBLEMS AFTER MICROSOFT DOWNLOADS: IS THERE A PHONE NUMBER TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE ABOUT TIME WASTED FIXING PROBLEMS CREATED EVERY-TIME MICROSOFT DOES AN UPDATE? THIS IS THE SECOND TIME WHERE I HAVE HAD TO SPEND A DAY FINDING WHERE MY DOCUMENTS HAVE GONE AND REINSTALLING APPS AND ICONS ON THE DISPLAY SCREEN.,...
  5. Steve King dirt rally 2 download problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steve King dirt rally 2 download problems: This is the error code: 0x800704C6 Trying to download dirt rally 2 and it stops at approx 9GB of the 109GB needed. What should i do? Regards Steve King...
  6. Problem with download forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with download forza horizon 4: One week ago ive got problem with PC that i did factory reset. Now when i want to instal forza horizon 4 it said that i must set the one of the disk to instal forza, on disk C arent any place but in disk D is 365 GB, when i click on download it doesnt respond and i can click...
  7. downloading problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    downloading problem: Whenever i attempt to download minecraft windows 10 i will stay at 151.5 mb and the game is 182.0 mb i have the latest update of windows and not sure whats going on. [ATTACH]...
  8. Problem with download speeds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with download speeds: I checked my wifi and its working perfectly. I can stream in HD on netflix and stuff on my laptop and all other devices. But when i try to download something on my laptop it does so extremely slowly. I have even checked my wifi speed and it is showing download speed as 20 -...
  9. Problem downloading anything from a site or emails using Google Chrome on my Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem downloading anything from a site or emails using Google Chrome on my Windows 10: No matter what I try to download I get a loop where the download looks like it's trying to open, then stops, and tries to open again...over and over where it looks like dozens of pages are downloading. At this point no command works so I have to go to Task Manager to close...
  10. Problems moving downloads folder from SSD to HDD windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems moving downloads folder from SSD to HDD windows 10: I tried to move my downloads folder from my SSD to HDD because im running out of space in my SSD. I followed the conventional methods moving the location of the downloads folder from C to D drive. But when i download something, it creates a new download folder again in the C...