Windows 10: downloading process interrupted

Discus and support downloading process interrupted in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; While I was downloading components from Autodesk, the process suddenly interrupted and the system required me to contact my system administrator. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Aaron Rainey, Nov 12, 2018.

1. downloading process interrupted

While I was downloading components from Autodesk, the process suddenly interrupted and the system required me to contact my system administrator. Is there any way to download these components?

:)

Aaron Rainey, Nov 12, 2018

2. System Interrupt Process Using 25-50% of CPU

So I was having poor framerates when playing L4D2 today so when I was done I decided to try to figure out why. Apparently "System Interrupt Process" is constant using a high percentage of my CPU even when nothing is going on. I can't really find any good resolutions from google does anyone have any suggestions?

Windows 7 x64.

Polaris573, Nov 12, 2018
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Nov 12, 2018
  4. 50bmg Win User

downloading process interrupted

Help with Hardware Interrupts

from another thread about same thing. posting this to help others.

The process list of the task manager does not count kernel time, only free time available for applications/services. If you turn to the performance tab and select View - Show Kernel Times, you should notice red bars at 1/3 height.

High kernel times at idle signify a device or driver problem.

You can download a free program to monitor kernel activity:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...59-8d9d-4c22-89c4-fad382eddcd1&displaylang=en

Run and extract that to the Desktop (default folder Krview), then install to the default location with setup.exe. When done, open cmd.exe from the Start menu. Run the krview utility by typing its full address, the default of which is:

"C:\Program Files\KrView\Kernrates\kernrate_i386_xp.exe"

Include the quotes at the command prompt, and change the C drive to whatever is your main system drive. When the utility starts, it prompts you to press Ctrl-C to stop data collection. About 10-20 seconds after you see that message, press Ctrl-C. At the bottom of the report is a list of kernel-interrupting processes. The top of that list, with by far the most # of hits, should be the offending driver. You can disconnect that device or reinstall/upgrade its drivers. If you have problems tracing the process to a device, take a screenshot of the list in the command prompt window (Alt-PrintScreen) and post it back here.

i will post my results

50bmg, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

downloading process interrupted

1. downloading process interrupted - Similar Threads - downloading process interrupted

2. Why this interruption of boot process?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why this interruption of boot process?: Suddenly, when booting Win 10, I am asked to select the OS though there is only one OS on the boot disk. How can I eliminate this interruption see screenshot?...
  3. Why this interruption of boot process?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why this interruption of boot process?: Suddenly, when booting Win 10, I am asked to select the OS though there is only one OS on the boot disk. How can I eliminate this interruption see screenshot?...
  4. Why this interruption of boot process?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Downloads keep getting interrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads keep getting interrupted: I just got a brand new PC with Windows 10. Whenever I download something, the download gets interrupted every 10 seconds or so. It says there are network issues, but my network connection is fine. I have tried resetting my network, going in cmd, and restarting the router....
  6. Downloads keep getting interrupted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloads keep getting interrupted: I just got a brand new PC with Windows 10. Whenever I download something, the download gets interrupted every 10 seconds or so. It says there are network issues, but my network connection is fine. I have tried resetting my network, going in cmd, and restarting the router....
  7. Downloads keep getting interrupted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. windows download interrupted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows download interrupted: My husband interrupted a windows10 update in his laptop and now it won't even switch on. Is there anything he can do to salvage his laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-download-interrupted/0028fd73-ce28-4889-be78-e26c355dc09b
  9. Download Interruptions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download Interruptions: What causes this? It seems since updating to Windows 10, whenever I try to download a video file it gets interrupted. So then I click "resume" but when I go to view the video on my PC only the first part of the video shows up. Does anyone know what causes this?...
  10. Windows 10/ System Interrupts Process

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10/ System Interrupts Process: Hi, so I have a Asus ROG GU501G, and the speakers just suddenly stopped working. I was listening to music on Spotify and the audio suddenly stops and the computer freezes up, while I'm still able to move the mouse. So I push the power button as I was unable to access the task...