Windows 10: Downloading recorded video from Skype

Discus and support Downloading recorded video from Skype in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can not download a recorded video from Skype. It fails after downloading more than 90%... It says network error.. Then pops a notification that my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JisanIslam, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Downloading recorded video from Skype

I can not download a recorded video from Skype. It fails after downloading more than 90%... It says network error.. Then pops a notification that my work or school account needs to be fixed.

Then

The user ID that you entered is not recognized. If this is a new account, it may take a few hours before you have access to services.Important: This page does not yet support signing in with a Microsoft account. If you have one already, try signing in again using an account assigned to you by your organization. If you don’t have one, please request a new work or school account from your admin, and then try again.

:)

JisanIslam, Aug 5, 2020
  2. Callender Win User

Choose one of the available modes from the drop-down list: record all sides, record other side only, record audio only.

Callender, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Introducing Skype call recording

Source: Introducing Skype call recording - now you can capture, save, and share special moments | Skype Blogs

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Downloading recorded video from Skype

Introducing Skype call recording

Source: Introducing Skype call recording - now you can capture, save, and share special moments | Skype Blogs

Brink, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Downloading recorded video from Skype

1. Downloading recorded video from Skype - Similar Threads - Downloading recorded video

2. Skype Video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Skype Video: Hello I Was Trying To Skype My Friend And I Can See Him But He Couldn't See Me .When I Checked Settings It's Says No Video Found .How Can I Fix That ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-video/5bbce94f-7ae8-4c12-8bdf-397c6f3d6632
  3. Skype Video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype Video: Hello I Was Trying To Skype My Friend And I Can See Him But He Couldn't See Me .When I Checked Settings It's Says No Video Found .How Can I Fix That ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-video/5bbce94f-7ae8-4c12-8bdf-397c6f3d6632
  4. Skype Video

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. No Audio from the Recorded Video

No Audio from the Recorded Video: When I recorded a video, using Xvid MPEG-4 Codec from HyperCam 2 (plus Stereo Mix), there is no audio in the video. [ATTACH] SxvnFh2qE4dvPjA6f87UyzLCdLjwvfeVWmk3pNLjF4ApFyRK2LNaxdRZD7GW627xLqNyrAhjetjf6ND25Xd4kGHfmtQ6J2VrefgW aE7q7sjgzmNQShcSwybcRg69KSUN [ATTACH] I...
  6. Facebook video & Skype video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Facebook video & Skype video: I'm having weird problems using Facebook Video, Google Video & Skype Video. If I try either of these between two computers here, the video picture will come up on one but not the other. When we skyped someone from away recently, their picture would come up but the volume was...
  7. Saving Skype video recordings to laptop

Saving Skype video recordings to laptop: My Windows 10 is up to date and I'm using Skype version 8.52.0.138, Application version 14.52.138.0. I've got video recordings on Skype that I wish to save to my laptop. I've tried Save and Save As and neither of them work. What to do?? This is important to me...?...
  8. Skype Recording

Skype Recording: I just did an interview and recording it and everything went well. I got the pop up in the chat that it was recorded and watched it back and it was all good. I downloaded it and it's in my drive, yet when I click on it to watch the recording it pops up with, "This file isn't...
  9. Skype: How To Record Calls?

Skype: How To Record Calls?: Hi computing experts, I just want to record the audio content of my Skype calls between me and one other person into any kind of audio format. I'm not wanting to record video. I know it's possible to record Skype calls from within the Skype now, but I don't want to use...
  10. Introducing Skype call recording

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Skype call recording: When we added video to Skype calls over ten years ago, the ability to share important moments with loved ones took a big step forward. Today, we’re introducing call recording to help capture special moments in a Skype call with your loved ones or record important meetings...