Windows 10: Downloading Software

Discus and support Downloading Software in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, So I have recently purchased a laptop with Windows S software actively installed, and I do not want to disactivate it as it provides useful... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by K_B23, Dec 10, 2021.

1. K_B23 Win User

Downloading Software

Hello, So I have recently purchased a laptop with Windows S software actively installed, and I do not want to disactivate it as it provides useful additions to my laptop, however for educational purposes I need to download 2 different pieces of software such as Fusion 360 for work but this isn't possible due to the Windows S capabilities. Is there anyway I can have this software installed on to my laptop without disactivating Windows S as that is irreversible.Thanks, K.B.

:)

K_B23, Dec 10, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 10, 2021
  3. my computer keeps on downloading random software

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please tell me whether the downloading software belongs to Microsoft?

The issue might occur due to download of random softwares.I will certainly help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1

If downloading software belongs to Microsoft,then I suggest you to refer the article below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3073930

Note:Updates and drivers are installed automatically, with no need to select which updates are needed or not needed. In rare cases, a specific driver or update might temporarily cause issues with your device, and in this case
    you will need a way to prevent the problematic driver or update from reinstalling automatically the next time Windows Updates are installed.

Method 2

I also suggest you to follow the steps below and check:

• press Windows + r to open run command.
    • Run services.msc to open Services Manager.
    • Ensure that the Windows Defender service is started and set to Automatic.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Dec 10, 2021
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

Downloading Software

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Dec 10, 2021
Thema:

Downloading Software

1. Downloading Software - Similar Threads - Downloading Software

2. I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.: Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎15/‎01/‎2022OS build 19045.4046Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.Its as if the OS is blocking me entirely....
  3. I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.: Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎15/‎01/‎2022OS build 19045.4046Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.Its as if the OS is blocking me entirely....
  4. Trying to download iCUE software for new scuf envision controller but I am running into...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to download iCUE software for new scuf envision controller but I am running into...: "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable""Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'vc_runtimeMinimum_x64.msi' in the box below"...
  5. Trying to download iCUE software for new scuf envision controller but I am running into...

Trying to download iCUE software for new scuf envision controller but I am running into...: "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable""Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'vc_runtimeMinimum_x64.msi' in the box below"...
  6. Trying to download iCUE software for new scuf envision controller but I am running into...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Software Download direct/defaults on Deleted User

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Software Download direct/defaults on Deleted User: hello again, long story short I accidentally deleted my user files when trying to move it to another one. It was unfortunately unfixable and i can only take it as a lesson for the future. anywho my main problem is that when im trying to redownload some softwares that...
  8. Software Download direct/defaults on Deleted User

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software Download direct/defaults on Deleted User: hello again, long story short I accidentally deleted my user files when trying to move it to another one. It was unfortunately unfixable and i can only take it as a lesson for the future. anywho my main problem is that when im trying to redownload some softwares that...
  9. Software Download direct/defaults on Deleted User

10. Need to download a turbotax software

Need to download a turbotax software: I am having an issuw with downloading a windows turbotax software. Stating need to get permission? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-download-a-turbotax-software/d26c7ddd-07f8-43ca-8df7-8fb3bf9bacd8