Windows 10: downloading stuff

Discus and support downloading stuff in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do I download stuff outside of the app store? I'm using a ASUS laptop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sierrapoulin, Nov 5, 2018.

1. downloading stuff

how do I download stuff outside of the app store? I'm using a ASUS laptop.

:)

Sierrapoulin, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Autumn20 Win User

Shortcut key for "My Stuff" ?

Using Windows 10, here's the steps I'm taking to search for files on the computer:

• Click Start Menu (or tap the Windows key on the keyboard)
    • Start typing a search term
    • Click "My Stuff"
    • When it finds your file, click it to make the file open
    • If you want to open File Explorer and peruse similar files without opening files:
      • After clicking "My Stuff" (in Step 3) go to the bottom area under "Other places to look" and click "File Explorer"
      • File Explorer opens

Question: I don't want to use the mouse to click "My Stuff" in step 3. Is there a shortcut key?

Autumn20, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Autumn20 Win User
    Shortcut key for "My Stuff" ?

Using Windows 10, here's the steps I'm taking to search for files on the computer:

• Click Start Menu (or tap the Windows key on the keyboard)
    • Start typing a search term
    • Click "My Stuff"
    • When it finds your file, click it to make the file open
    • If you want to open File Explorer and peruse similar files without opening files:
      • After clicking "My Stuff" (in Step 3) go to the bottom area under "Other places to look" and click "File Explorer"
      • File Explorer opens

Question: I don't want to use the mouse to click "My Stuff" in step 3. Is there a shortcut key?

Autumn20, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

downloading stuff

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

downloading stuff

1. downloading stuff - Similar Threads - downloading stuff

2. I did sync my stuff before I did a reset. I want my downloads back.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I did sync my stuff before I did a reset. I want my downloads back.: I sync all my stuff before I did a factory reset I want my stuff back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-sync-my-stuff-before-i-did-a-reset-i-want-my/383ef5ca-375a-4336-a2dd-5c5d03377227
  3. I did sync my stuff before I did a reset. I want my downloads back.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did sync my stuff before I did a reset. I want my downloads back.: I sync all my stuff before I did a factory reset I want my stuff back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-sync-my-stuff-before-i-did-a-reset-i-want-my/383ef5ca-375a-4336-a2dd-5c5d03377227
  4. I did sync my stuff before I did a reset. I want my downloads back.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. CCleaner stops me from downloading stuff

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CCleaner stops me from downloading stuff: From one of my disks I've tried to download stuff it comes up with error saying "You don't have perms to download/save to this file" Its not exactly what it says but yeah. Ever since I downloaded it. It had stopped me downloading stuff....
  6. CCleaner stops me from downloading stuff

CCleaner stops me from downloading stuff: From one of my disks I've tried to download stuff it comes up with error saying "You don't have perms to download/save to this file" Its not exactly what it says but yeah. Ever since I downloaded it. It had stopped me downloading stuff....
  7. So how can download stuff anywhere?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So how can download stuff anywhere?: I’m trying to change my recommendations where got setting and Apps & features but it doesn’t have a option to click ‘anywhere’ on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-how-can-download-stuff-anywhere/e307e985-efcb-431e-918e-d7edb5ae3d7e
  8. So how can download stuff anywhere?

So how can download stuff anywhere?: I’m trying to change my recommendations where got setting and Apps & features but it doesn’t have a option to click ‘anywhere’ on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-how-can-download-stuff-anywhere/e307e985-efcb-431e-918e-d7edb5ae3d7e
  9. Is there a log or something where I could find out if somebody had downloaded stuff from my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a log or something where I could find out if somebody had downloaded stuff from my...: I have a friend who have a abusive boyfriend. Yes I know they should break up. Now she has a dilemma and I promised to ask it for her so that she won´t get caught doing it. She has a strong suspicion that the boyfriend has downloaded everything from her computer to a cloud...
  10. Is there a log or something where I could find out if somebody had downloaded stuff from my...

Is there a log or something where I could find out if somebody had downloaded stuff from my...: I have a friend who have a abusive boyfriend. Yes I know they should break up. Now she has a dilemma and I promised to ask it for her so that she won´t get caught doing it. She has a strong suspicion that the boyfriend has downloaded everything from her computer to a cloud...