Windows 10: Downloading Technical preview ISO

Discus and support Downloading Technical preview ISO in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Don't I have to convert this file before putting it on the HD? 3159 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jack, Dec 3, 2014.

1. jack Win User

Downloading Technical preview ISO

Don't I have to convert this file before putting it on the HD?

:)

jack, Dec 3, 2014
  2. Andrei V. Win User

CPU not supported for Windows 10?

Try to install the Technical Preview. If it works, forget the silly reservation and wait for the ISO. Download, upgrade and enjoy.

Andrei V., Dec 3, 2014
  3. Store, Weather, Photos all not working for me in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for keeping us posted.

It is unusual that the ISO file will appear as a technical preview. Are you currently using a technical preview version of Windows 10?

I suggest you to try downloading the ISO again by following the steps provided by Andre Da Costa on
    How to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Dec 3, 2014
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Dec 3, 2014
Thema:

1. Downloading Technical preview ISO - Similar Threads - Downloading Technical preview

2. Insider member unable to download Preview ISO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Insider member unable to download Preview ISO: I am a member of the Insider program and have the latest Windows 11 preview version running on 2 machines, multi-booting with a Win 11 release version, using VHDs for the preview versions.Whenever there is a newer preview release, I can update without problems. Both PCs are...
  3. Insider member unable to download Preview ISO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Insider member unable to download Preview ISO: I am a member of the Insider program and have the latest Windows 11 preview version running on 2 machines, multi-booting with a Win 11 release version, using VHDs for the preview versions.Whenever there is a newer preview release, I can update without problems. Both PCs are...
  4. Error Downloading RaspberryPi 3B+ Technical Preview Build 17661

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Downloading RaspberryPi 3B+ Technical Preview Build 17661: Hi, I am trying to download the ISO for the above mentioned build from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windowsiot#!, and get the following error:We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer...
  5. Error Downloading RaspberryPi 3B+ Technical Preview Build 17661

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Downloading RaspberryPi 3B+ Technical Preview Build 17661: Hi, I am trying to download the ISO for the above mentioned build from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windowsiot#!, and get the following error:We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer...
  6. Download Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones‏

in Windows 10 News
    Download Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones‏: Hello, Windows Insider – It's Gabe again from our Operating Systems Group (OSG) with more updates on the Windows Insider Program. Since I last wrote to you, we've had over one million more Windows Insiders join the program! One reason for the growing interest was our...
  7. Office Technical Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Office Technical Preview: Microsoft has a private Office 2016 beat group who have access to the next version of Office, and if you feel bummed that you were not included in the group, there is now a way to download the bits. If you head to the source link below, you can now sign up for the Office...
  8. Download Windows 10 Insider Preview ISO

in Windows 10 News
    Download Windows 10 Insider Preview ISO: Download Windows 10 Insider Preview ISO [img] Follow these steps to download Insider Preview: 1.Sign up for the Windows Insider Program, if you haven't already. 2.Read the system requirements. 3.Click one of the Download links on this page to download a...
  9. Upcoming Windows 10 Technical Preview build include ISOs

in Windows 10 News
    Upcoming Windows 10 Technical Preview build include ISOs: The last few updates for Windows 10 Technical Preview were delivered directly from Windows Update for customers registered in the Windows Insiders program, but it looks like the next update will be available as an ISO at launch. That's according to Gabriel Aul, head of the...
  10. Windows Server Technical Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Server Technical Preview: At the heart of the Microsoft Cloud OS vision, Windows Server brings Microsoft’s experience delivering global-scale cloud services into your infrastructure. Windows Server Technical Preview provides a wide range of new and enhanced features and capabilities spanning server...