Windows 10: downloading the free latest version of OneNote

Discus and support downloading the free latest version of OneNote in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; So I just started to use OneNote that is part of Office 2013, but I thought that the new version would have more features. But, blimey, I can't seem to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by x509, Aug 25, 2020.

1. x509 Win User

downloading the free latest version of OneNote

So I just started to use OneNote that is part of Office 2013, but I thought that the new version would have more features. But, blimey, I can't seem to find the download link. Is this some sort of Microsoft IQ test? *BangheadThat I failed? *Sick

:)

2. Berton Win User

Windows 10 comes with its own version and I've seen both the Office and Windows versions installed at the same time. Might look at this page:
    Upgrade to the latest OneNote

Berton, Aug 25, 2020
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    OneNote crashes and other issues

Hi Emre,

We need to clarify some information first for us to better assist you on your OneNote concern. Kindly answer these questions:

• Are you using OneNote 2016 or the built-in OneNote app of Windows 10?
    • If you're using OneNote 2016, what is the full version number of your Office. To determine the version of your Office, follow the steps
      here.
    • Can you please provide us the step-by-step process on how you're attempting to draw in OneNote using the touchscreen?

Argel Obm, Aug 25, 2020
  4. GrzegorzN Win User

Vertical section list in OneNote (especially mobile version)

I posted it as you adviced:

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com...eNote-especially-Windows-10-Mobile/td-p/62958

I think, there is no Vertial view in new versions of OneNote. I posted suggestion in Windows 10 Opinion Center aplication (I don't know how's it called in english) - on Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile.

GrzegorzN, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

1. downloading the free latest version of OneNote - Similar Threads - downloading free latest

2. Windows 7 Latest Update Free Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Latest Update Free Download: hi, I am looking to reinstall windows 7 on my laptop. Is there is any link to free download latest version of windows 7 free of cost?tried on internet but failed to find one which work perfectly. any help will be highly appreciated. Kind regardswooden double bed frame with...
  3. Windows 7 Latest Update Free Download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 Latest Update Free Download: hi, I am looking to reinstall windows 7 on my laptop. Is there is any link to free download latest version of windows 7 free of cost?tried on internet but failed to find one which work perfectly. any help will be highly appreciated. Kind regardswooden double bed frame with...
  4. Can't download latest version of Quick Assist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download latest version of Quick Assist: I'm trying to remotely support my mum's carer and would like to use Quick Assist. When I open it I get the following message: When I click on Open Microsoft Store I get the following screen and it never gets beyond that:What can I do about this?Dave...
  5. Can't download latest version of Quick Assist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download latest version of Quick Assist: I'm trying to remotely support my mum's carer and would like to use Quick Assist. When I open it I get the following message: When I click on Open Microsoft Store I get the following screen and it never gets beyond that:What can I do about this?Dave...
  6. Latest version of windows 10 download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest version of windows 10 download: I was downloading the newest windows 10 version. It was downloading but it will not get past 64%. Is there a way I can abort the download and return to the windows 10 my pc was already running?...
  7. Unlocker 1.9.2 Download Latest Version

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unlocker 1.9.2 Download Latest Version: Unlocker 2020 Download Latest Version [ATTACH] DOWNLOAD NOW https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unlocker-192-download-latest-version/156510a7-f4b1-499a-a8e0-619a86d29f4d
  8. Which version of OneNote

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Which version of OneNote: Hi. I am new to windows. One of the most exciting things I am looking foreword to when I receive my HP Spectre 360x next week (!!) is using OneNote. I would like the full and most complete version. I know OneNote is typically free, but to get the best version do I need to...
  9. Identify OneNote version?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Identify OneNote version?: How do I identify my Microsoft OneNote's version? 26083
  10. OneNote is now (even more) free!

in Windows 10 News
    OneNote is now (even more) free!: [img] Last year we made OneNote 2013 (our full-featured Windows desktop software) free for personal use and the response was overwhelmingly positive. We’ve heard from many of you that enjoy the ability to take and share notes, ink and highlight directly on the page and...