Windows 10: Downloading things

Discus and support Downloading things in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is a minor gripe, but when I download something, the little circular bar at the bottom usually flashes as soon as its done. Now, sometimes it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DonCitron, Jul 9, 2019.

1. DonCitron Win User

Downloading things

This is a minor gripe, but when I download something, the little circular bar at the bottom usually flashes as soon as its done. Now, sometimes it says whatever bytes/whatever bytes are fully downloaded, but it doesn't look like it finishes immediately. Does this affect anything?

:)

DonCitron, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Darkleoco Win User
    OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Downloading things

Phenom 9850BE low voltage overclocking results!

well if your going to continue with overclocking, i suggest doing the baby steps thing heh. good luck with the overclocking

eidairaman1, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Downloading things

1. Downloading things - Similar Threads - Downloading things

2. Unreliable internet/download faliures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unreliable internet/download faliures: I live in a very rural area; no cable service, no cell phone service, and the nearest groceries/gas is 15 miles away (one way). You get the picture. My so-called "high speed "internet is capped at 1.5 Mbps, with only 80% of that rate "guaranteed". Reality is that I rarely get...
  3. Download Anniversary update ISO 14393 1607

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Anniversary update ISO 14393 1607: I have a lot of Dell Latitude 10 ST2 tablets that were just donated to the thrift store. They came with Windows 8.0 and I want to update then to Windows 10. Unfortunately they have the Intel Atom Clover Trail processor which Microsoft no longer supports after the Anniversary...
  4. Download 1nniversary update ISO 14393 1607

Download 1nniversary update ISO 14393 1607: I have a lot of Dell Latitude 10 ST2 tablets that were just donated to the thrift store. They came with Windows 8.0 and I want to update then to Windows 10. Unfortunately they have the Intel Atom Clover Trail processor which Microsoft no longer supports after the Anniversary...
  5. How to download email file to browser

How to download email file to browser: How to download email file to browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-email-file-to-browser/f76ffba4-35c7-4d57-a5a0-c73d36ab3040"
  6. Updates are stuck at Pending, Downloading - 0%, or Getting things ready -0%

Updates are stuck at Pending, Downloading - 0%, or Getting things ready -0%: I have not found any way to force these updates to download. I cannot seem to find the direct file to download myself. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updates-are-stuck-at-pending-downloading-0-or/a9597ba4-4dcb-426c-9f21-e2b1211656db
  7. I cannot download things from anything other than the Microsoft store. whenever I try to...

I cannot download things from anything other than the Microsoft store. whenever I try to...: I have looked through settings and not found anything. can someone please tell me where I can turn this off?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-download-things-from-anything-other-than/a754551a-bfe2-46e2-b9b8-3cd69144e6f8
  8. i cant get the automouser v5.1 to download to my computer i have tried many things and it...

i cant get the automouser v5.1 to download to my computer i have tried many things and it...: https://phoenixnap.dl.sourceforge.net/project/get-automouser/AutoMouser-v5.1/AutoMouser%20v5.1.exe this is what I am trying to load and open I get it in the download but cant open it....
  9. Search bar, menu start, task manager, downloading things doesnt work all together

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Search bar, menu start, task manager, downloading things doesnt work all together: Search bar, menu start does nothing when i click on them, when i try download something from google it doesn't do anything. when i open programs and try do something it takes 10 mins to load and either if you click on it or not it will become unresponsive for no reason. then...
  10. I cant download things from the Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant download things from the Microsoft Store?: I just redeemed my free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 edition, and when I try to download it, i get this: And anything I find online about this issue isnt any help, what should I do?...