Windows 10: downloading to a thumbdrive

Discus and support downloading to a thumbdrive in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am trying to download an update for my Garmin onto a thumbdrive to transfer to my car. It begins the process but stops at 4.5%. Any thoughts on why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Fastede731946, Mar 21, 2020.

1. downloading to a thumbdrive

I am trying to download an update for my Garmin onto a thumbdrive to transfer to my car. It begins the process but stops at 4.5%. Any thoughts on why I cannot complete the download?

:)

Fastede731946, Mar 21, 2020

2. A Partitioned Thumbdrive (HELP!)

I somehow found that my thumbdrive was partitioned... How do I fix this problem? I would like it to be all in one partition.

EDIT: Pic...

See the top part of the list, that is a HUGE part of the TD i cannot use. I want to. The 50 mb one at teh bottom is what i can use, (named GEM).

downloading to a thumbdrive wahts.jpg

See the top part of the list, that is a HUGE part of the TD i cannot use. I want to. The 50 mb one at teh bottom is what i can use, (named GEM).

PVTCaboose1337, Mar 21, 2020
  3. d58stone Win User
    thumbdrive

how do I download pictures to an external thumbdrive

d58stone, Mar 21, 2020
  4. downloading to a thumbdrive

Windows Updates and Thumbdrive recognition

I recently installed some updates on my Lenovo T440p and now my laptop isn't recognising the thumbdrive that I regularly use. I only get a message saying format the external drive. Any suggestions, I don't want to lose everything on the thumbdrive by reformatting
    it.

PatrickFuller1, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

downloading to a thumbdrive

1. downloading to a thumbdrive - Similar Threads - downloading thumbdrive

2. microsoft store issue can't download anything

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store issue can't download anything: Hello there,About a month, microsoft store has an issue.When i try download or update any app or game, it doesn't download anything and gets stuck.I tryed troubleshoot and this is what i get:https://imgur.com/a/P6J1xlg Does this mean i need UAC on?I have it disabled for...
  3. microsoft store issue can't download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store issue can't download anything: Hello there,About a month, microsoft store has an issue.When i try download or update any app or game, it doesn't download anything and gets stuck.I tryed troubleshoot and this is what i get:https://imgur.com/a/P6J1xlg Does this mean i need UAC on?I have it disabled for...
  4. microsoft store issue can't download anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Just deleted a bunch of useless files in my downloads folder and now the some of my icons...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just deleted a bunch of useless files in my downloads folder and now the some of my icons...: Just recently, I took the time to declutter my downloads folder by deleting a bunch of unnecessary files. However, it seems that as a consequence, some of my icons’ textures have gone missing. Now I’m wondering what steps I should take to address this issue....
  6. Just deleted a bunch of useless files in my downloads folder and now the some of my icons...

Just deleted a bunch of useless files in my downloads folder and now the some of my icons...: Just recently, I took the time to declutter my downloads folder by deleting a bunch of unnecessary files. However, it seems that as a consequence, some of my icons’ textures have gone missing. Now I’m wondering what steps I should take to address this issue....
  7. Random .json files downloading to desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random .json files downloading to desktop?: What are these random .JSON files that keep downloading onto my desktop after each login? These are each of the files after I sent them to the trash bin....
  8. Random .json files downloading to desktop?

Random .json files downloading to desktop?: What are these random .JSON files that keep downloading onto my desktop after each login? These are each of the files after I sent them to the trash bin....
  9. download files from backup thumbdrive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    download files from backup thumbdrive.: I downloaded Windows 10 on my computer, replacing the OS that came with it (Windows 7). I have a thumb drive that contains a lot of apps and stuff from my previous computer that is now broken. How can I download this material from the thumb drive to my current computer?...
  10. Download Windows 10 ISO from a thumbdrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Windows 10 ISO from a thumbdrive: HP Stream laptop with corrupted drivers. Microsoft reps have been trying to help me download Windows ISO 10 from a thumbdrive but the they don't know what Function key to hit while powering on the laptop. Any help?...