Windows 10: downloading to new computer

Discus and support downloading to new computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Downloading Seagate external hard drive into new computer. How do I do it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RayTamaru, Feb 26, 2020.

1. RayTamaru Win User

downloading to new computer

Downloading Seagate external hard drive into new computer. How do I do it?

:)

RayTamaru, Feb 26, 2020
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Feb 26, 2020
  3. msgbdm Win User
    Downloading photos in Windows 10

Downloading from Panasonic digital camera.

I have followed the steps but "Import/Export photos doesn't appear in the dropdown list. Since this is the first time I am downloading into this computer with Windows 10 it was suggested that I need to load new drivers but I can't seem to find them.

msgbdm, Feb 26, 2020
  4. downloading to new computer

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

downloading to new computer

1. downloading to new computer - Similar Threads - downloading computer

2. Will downloading an SSL certificate on my computer, or installing it on my browser allow...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will downloading an SSL certificate on my computer, or installing it on my browser allow...: Will downloading an SSL certificate on my computer, or installing it on my browser allow someone to hack my computer? Will it allow someone to monitor my activities on Browser? My employer wanted me to install an SSL certificate. I downloaded the certificate on my computer,...
  3. Will downloading an SSL certificate on my computer, or installing it on my browser allow...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will downloading an SSL certificate on my computer, or installing it on my browser allow...: Will downloading an SSL certificate on my computer, or installing it on my browser allow someone to hack my computer? Will it allow someone to monitor my activities on Browser? My employer wanted me to install an SSL certificate. I downloaded the certificate on my computer,...
  4. Will downloading an SSL certificate on my computer, or installing it on my browser allow...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. how can i download to "wordpad 10" so I can get it on my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i download to "wordpad 10" so I can get it on my computer.: Directions I tried has left me with no app on my computer. Am a real rookie trying to get the "wordpad 10" onto my computer. I need a step by every step description. Thanks,Mark...
  6. how can i download to "wordpad 10" so I can get it on my computer.

how can i download to "wordpad 10" so I can get it on my computer.: Directions I tried has left me with no app on my computer. Am a real rookie trying to get the "wordpad 10" onto my computer. I need a step by every step description. Thanks,Mark...
  7. My computer wont let me download my driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer wont let me download my driver: My computer wont let me download my driver for my printer to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-let-me-download-my-driver/d53d6439-fec0-4673-ae5c-0ab002d16152
  8. My computer wont let me download my driver

My computer wont let me download my driver: My computer wont let me download my driver for my printer to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-let-me-download-my-driver/d53d6439-fec0-4673-ae5c-0ab002d16152
  9. I have a new computer and I can't download chrome, I am told to change my settings but I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a new computer and I can't download chrome, I am told to change my settings but I...: I have looked at the Microsoft help articles and the apps and features command is no where to be found. How can I download apps not from the app store?...
  10. I have a new computer and I can't download chrome, I am told to change my settings but I...

I have a new computer and I can't download chrome, I am told to change my settings but I...: I have looked at the Microsoft help articles and the apps and features command is no where to be found. How can I download apps not from the app store?...