Windows 10: Downloading update freezing

Discus and support Downloading update freezing in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Under Windows Update: Available update download freezes at 95%. Several tries at shutting down completely - retry to very rapidly reach 95% only to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by lenk4fun, Aug 23, 2015.

1. lenk4fun Win User

Downloading update freezing

Under Windows Update: Available update download freezes at 95%. Several tries at shutting down completely - retry to very rapidly reach 95% only to freeze again - have left computer of for 4 hours with no progress.

:)

lenk4fun, Aug 23, 2015
  2. DRMEYER44 Win User

Windows Update hung up

?Windows update. (KB3081424), downloads to 87% then freezes. How do I cancel and restart this update?

DRMEYER44, Aug 23, 2015
  3. Anniversary Update Windows 10

For Months I Have Been Trying To Update & Install Windows Anniversary Update. The Update Will Download and Then Start Installing But Always Freezes At 82%,Every Single Time. Everytime I Turn my Computer on it Starts To Automatically Install,Then Freezes
    So I Have To Force Shut The Computer Down.Sometimes I Leave it For 9hrs But it Just Freezes At 82%.

Francis Selvey, Aug 23, 2015
Thema:

Downloading update freezing

1. Downloading update freezing - Similar Threads - Downloading update freezing

2. downloading update still freez from long time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    downloading update still freez from long time: this problem is still pending[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-update-still-freez-from-long-time/2b0f08fb-010e-48fc-9f43-d05178753984
  3. Photos download freezing

Photos download freezing: Hi all, I am continually having issues downloading photos from my camera where it will come up with an amount then freeze and drop out any suggestions welcome please as quite frustrating....
  4. Downloads Folder Freezes Explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Downloads Folder Freezes Explorer: When I click on the Downloads folder under This PC on the leftmost pane of Windows Explorer, the explorer.exe process freezes. The memory/CPU usage keeps continuously increasing until I terminate the process from the Task Manager. This issue does not happen if I navigate to...
  5. Edge freezing with up/download

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge freezing with up/download: Hi all, I am using the new microsoft Edge (Chromium) for a while now and everything is perfect except two things. The first thing is that Edge is freezing and crashing a lot when I am trying to upload a file in the browser and sometimes trying to installing one. It's very...
  6. Windows 10 Security Update - downloading freezes....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Security Update - downloading freezes....: Hello, As I switch-on my laptop, I keep getting messages that "your device needs security updates" and when I try to down load the Security Updates, the system gets "hung-up" and freezes followed by the following Error Message: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 for Windows...
  7. windows download freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows download freezing: windows not completing download at 64% and keeps showing that over and over. f keys don't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-download-freezing/3fef04bb-5ce5-4813-8641-940ed85bb2bb
  8. Freezing on Update

Freezing on Update: I have recently purchased a computer that uses the Windows 10 OS and on multiple occasions during the update process my computer freezes on restart. It always freezes at 81% complete. What can i do to fix this?...
  9. Downloading updates freeze at 80% after upgrading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downloading updates freeze at 80% after upgrading to Windows 10: After upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 downloading the updates freeze at 80%... I kept restarting the laptop several times, signing in and out.. and it still at 80% and not moving! Attachment 26896 10267
  10. Downloading updates freeze at 80% after upgrading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Downloading updates freeze at 80% after upgrading to Windows 10: After upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 downloading the updates freeze at 80%... I kept restarting the laptop several times, signing in and out.. and it still at 80% and not moving! [img] 10258