Downloading updates freeze at 80% after upgrading to Windows 10

Discus and support Downloading updates freeze at 80% after upgrading to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; After upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 downloading the updates freeze at 80%... I kept restarting the laptop several times, signing in and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by HazemZidane, Jul 30, 2015.

1. HazemZidane Win User

After upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 downloading the updates freeze at 80%...
    I kept restarting the laptop several times, signing in and out.. and it still at 80% and not moving!

[​IMG]

:)

HazemZidane, Jul 30, 2015
  2. Pradhaban Win User

Windows Creator Update

I'm trying to upgrade windows creator update via Windows upgrade assistant, after downloading 80% it again upgrade start again from 0%. Still the status shows:

Downloading Windows 10 update.

Pradhaban, Jul 30, 2015
  3. SimonLamarche Win User
    update 1709

having issue upgrading to update 1709 80% freeze and stay there

SimonLamarche, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Downloading updates freeze at 80% after upgrading to Windows 10

Downloading updates freeze at 80% after upgrading to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Downloading updates freeze

1. Windows update stuck at Awaiting download

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows update stuck at Awaiting download: I always receive message " We Can't Finish Downloading Your Update " and i turn off my metered connection because i would like to download the new update. Been waiting for 1 hours and the update still not downloading anything and stuck at awaiting to download. This is the...
  2. How to stop Windows from trying to download updates

in Windows 10 Support
    How to stop Windows from trying to download updates: Hi I have new PC running W10 Home and I have installed and activated Office XP on it. Windows Update is trying to install updates for Office XP but they will not download and a "TRY AGAIN" link comes up up when I click on it Windows tries for a few seconds then the message...
  3. How to stop updates from downloading automatically ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to stop updates from downloading automatically ?: I'd like to have updates set to download at users convenience or at a specific time of day. Is it possible in windows 10 ? 111691
  4. Program Updates Fail/Have To Download Updates

in Windows 10 Support
    Program Updates Fail/Have To Download Updates: Strange issue has come up since updating to 1803. There are times that an update is available for an application I have installed and you get the "do you want to update" prompt when you launch it. Use to work like a charm, but since the 1803 update more than half of them fail...
  5. Unable to download and install language packs after update to 1803

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to download and install language packs after update to 1803: After an apparently successful update to Version 1803, I've found that my default language has changed to Italian, wheras before it was set to British English. I have added US and GB English to my preferred languages, but I cannot download the relevant language packs (the...
  6. Downloading update freezing

in Windows 10 Support
    Downloading update freezing: Under Windows Update: Available update download freezes at 95%. Several tries at shutting down completely - retry to very rapidly reach 95% only to freeze again - have left computer of for 4 hours with no progress. 18714
  7. Downloading updates freeze at 80% after upgrading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Downloading updates freeze at 80% after upgrading to Windows 10: After upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 downloading the updates freeze at 80%... I kept restarting the laptop several times, signing in and out.. and it still at 80% and not moving! Attachment 26896 10267
Downloading updates freeze at 80% after upgrading to Windows 10 solved

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acer aspire m3450 windows 10 update 1803