Windows 10: Downloading updates freeze at 80% after upgrading to Windows 10

Discus and support Downloading updates freeze at 80% after upgrading to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 downloading the updates freeze at 80%... I kept restarting the laptop several times, signing in and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by HazemZidane, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Downloading updates freeze at 80% after upgrading to Windows 10

After upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 downloading the updates freeze at 80%...
    I kept restarting the laptop several times, signing in and out.. and it still at 80% and not moving!

Downloading updates freeze at 80% after upgrading to Windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

HazemZidane, Jul 29, 2015
  2. Pradhaban Win User

Windows Creator Update

I'm trying to upgrade windows creator update via Windows upgrade assistant, after downloading 80% it again upgrade start again from 0%. Still the status shows:

Downloading Windows 10 update.

Pradhaban, Jul 29, 2015
  3. update 1709

having issue upgrading to update 1709 80% freeze and stay there

SimonLamarche, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Downloading updates freeze at 80% after upgrading to Windows 10

1. Downloading updates freeze at 80% after upgrading to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Downloading updates freeze

2. Windows 10 freezes after Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 freezes after Update: So I've just updated and restarted my pc bht after booting I got a screen that said 35% installed, please wait. After restarting it a couple of times and trying to boot into safe mode it now gets stuck in the login screen. I could not get past the login screen. This isnt the...
  3. Windows 10 freezes after ssd upgrade.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freezes after ssd upgrade.: I owned a lenovo legion y520-15ikbn: I5-7300hq Gtx1050-2gb 12gb of ram 1tb seagate hdd 256gb adata xpg sx6000lite(new). So after i install the nvme ssd, i downloaded and install w10 on it. But im facing constant freeze when im playing games, open mozilla firefox and...
  4. Windows 10 freezes after upgraded to ssd

Windows 10 freezes after upgraded to ssd: I am using lenoLe yoga 520 , recently i upgraded to nvme ssd with adata xpg sx6000lite, After i reinstalled clean windows , but then i find my laptop randomly freezes , some time need to hard shutdown , all driver are up to date ,but don't know why it happening...
  5. Restarts and Freezes after Windows 10 upgrade

Restarts and Freezes after Windows 10 upgrade: Hi, I have an Acer Laptop and just cloned my Windows 7 installation to a new SSD and upgraded to Windows 10 (Please see system info below). I then updated all drivers that could be updated. Everything went smoothly and seemed to be running fine. But today, every time I...
  6. Windows 10 freezing after update

Windows 10 freezing after update: My computer keeps freezing after the update that came out in April. My computer updated back in April when it came out and the freezing started so I rolled back to the last update and I no longer had the problem but now the update was force pushed out a couple days ago and...
  7. downloading is fail after 80% from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    downloading is fail after 80% from microsoft store: downloading is fail after 80% from microsoft store[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/downloading-is-fail-after-80-from-microsoft-store/22e17dce-7fdd-4804-b1fb-0ebc318ec191
  8. Downloading update freezing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downloading update freezing: Under Windows Update: Available update download freezes at 95%. Several tries at shutting down completely - retry to very rapidly reach 95% only to freeze again - have left computer of for 4 hours with no progress. 18714
  9. Downloading updates freeze at 80% after upgrading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downloading updates freeze at 80% after upgrading to Windows 10: After upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 downloading the updates freeze at 80%... I kept restarting the laptop several times, signing in and out.. and it still at 80% and not moving! Attachment 26896 10267
  10. Windows 10 keeps freezing after upgrade.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 keeps freezing after upgrade.: It's been a while since I've upgraded to Windows 10 but the problem still exists. To leave this short, when I'm doing something like watching a movie, installing files, browsing the web, playing a game, etc. My computer just becomes completely unresponsive. I can't move my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acer aspire m3450 windows 10 update 1803