Windows 10: Downloading updates freeze at 80% after upgrading to Windows 10

Discus and support Downloading updates freeze at 80% after upgrading to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 downloading the updates freeze at 80%... I kept restarting the laptop several times, signing in and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by HazemZidane, Jul 29, 2015.

1. HazemZidane Win User

Downloading updates freeze at 80% after upgrading to Windows 10

After upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 downloading the updates freeze at 80%...
    I kept restarting the laptop several times, signing in and out.. and it still at 80% and not moving!

Downloading updates freeze at 80% after upgrading to Windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

HazemZidane, Jul 29, 2015
  2. Pradhaban Win User

Windows Creator Update

I'm trying to upgrade windows creator update via Windows upgrade assistant, after downloading 80% it again upgrade start again from 0%. Still the status shows:

Downloading Windows 10 update.

Pradhaban, Jul 29, 2015
  3. SimonLamarche Win User
    update 1709

having issue upgrading to update 1709 80% freeze and stay there

SimonLamarche, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Downloading updates freeze at 80% after upgrading to Windows 10

1. Downloading updates freeze at 80% after upgrading to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Downloading updates freeze

2. Windows 10 freezing after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freezing after update: My computer keeps freezing after the update that came out in April. My computer updated back in April when it came out and the freezing started so I rolled back to the last update and I no longer had the problem but now the update was force pushed out a couple days ago and...
  3. Windows 10 update freezes after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update freezes after reset: I have been having an issue with my windows 10 update for about 7 months. Every time I try to update windows it freezes at 30% forcing me to manually turn my computer off and on. after I turn it back on the update continues to 50% and freezes again forcing me to manually...
  4. downloading is fail after 80% from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    downloading is fail after 80% from microsoft store: downloading is fail after 80% from microsoft store[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/downloading-is-fail-after-80-from-microsoft-store/22e17dce-7fdd-4804-b1fb-0ebc318ec191
  5. Windows 10 Freezing After Updating BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Freezing After Updating BIOS: Hello Person Reading , I Have An Issue, Yesterday My Laptop DELL ( Windows 10 Professional Inspiron 3521 64Bit ) Started To Lag , I Contacted A Microsoft Agent , And He Said You Have To Update Your BIOS , And After He Said That I Went To Dell's Website And Downloaded The...
  6. Windows 10 Updates Freeze After Restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Updates Freeze After Restart: I don't know what to say except that people who work in Microsoft are bunch of retarded idiots. I just update Windows from 1709 to 1803 and didn't use computer 2 days he start to update Cumulative Update for Windows 10 1803 KB4103721 and afteer I restart he update 30% and...
  7. Downloading update freezing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downloading update freezing: Under Windows Update: Available update download freezes at 95%. Several tries at shutting down completely - retry to very rapidly reach 95% only to freeze again - have left computer of for 4 hours with no progress. 18714
  8. Downloading updates freeze at 80% after upgrading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downloading updates freeze at 80% after upgrading to Windows 10: After upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 downloading the updates freeze at 80%... I kept restarting the laptop several times, signing in and out.. and it still at 80% and not moving! Attachment 26896 10267
  9. Random freezes after upgrading

in Windows 10 Support
    Random freezes after upgrading: When Win10 first came out, I upgraded my Win8.1 PC and ended up having an issue where the PC would freeze up. I looked around for help online, and found that it might be my Nvidia graphics card, so instead of upgrading, I decided to just wait a bit to upgrade. Months...
  10. Windows 10 keeps freezing after upgrade.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 keeps freezing after upgrade.: It's been a while since I've upgraded to Windows 10 but the problem still exists. To leave this short, when I'm doing something like watching a movie, installing files, browsing the web, playing a game, etc. My computer just becomes completely unresponsive. I can't move my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acer aspire m3450 windows 10 update 1803