Windows 10: downloading via Microsoft store

Discus and support downloading via Microsoft store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a big problem i just buyed game pass and i can't download anything it only show me that i can download on C drive and if t try to change it in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lagrom, Jan 27, 2021.

1. lagrom Win User

downloading via Microsoft store

I have a big problem i just buyed game pass and i can't download anything it only show me that i can download on C drive and if t try to change it in change where new content is saved it shows me error code 0x80070005 and it say we were unable to set a default save location windows and i just can't download anything becouse on drive c i have 40 GB and it just looks like i wasted my money

:)

lagrom, Jan 27, 2021

2. Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Jan 27, 2021
  3. Downloading is Slow from Store.

Hi Mihir,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

From the description, I understand that Windows store downloads slowly.

Step 1:

I suggest you to clear Windows Store cache and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe on Run window and press enter.
    • Check if issue persists.

You may try the following steps and check:

Step 2:

Try to run the sfc scan and check if the Windows store downloads faster:

Run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption.
    SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them.

• Press Windows key + X, click
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:

sfc /scannow
    Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Jan 27, 2021
  4. downloading via Microsoft store

Unable to download app from Microsoft Store

We would like to know what’s the result after running the apps troubleshooter. Please refer to this
    link
    if you wish to download the troubleshooter.

In case that the troubleshooter didn’t help on this matter, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store. Kindly follow the steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to run the command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try downloading the app again.
    Kindly keep us updated.

JohnMel And, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

downloading via Microsoft store

1. downloading via Microsoft store - Similar Threads - downloading via Microsoft

2. Microsoft To Do not updating via Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft To Do not updating via Microsoft Store.: Hello, I have a problem, When I try to do update Microsoft To Do through the Microsoft Store, I always get this error:Is there a solution for this? Can someone please take the time to help me?Thanks,Kris Schneider....
  3. Microsoft To Do not updating via Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft To Do not updating via Microsoft Store.: Hello, I have a problem, When I try to do update Microsoft To Do through the Microsoft Store, I always get this error:Is there a solution for this? Can someone please take the time to help me?Thanks,Kris Schneider....
  4. Microsoft To Do not updating via Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Error 0x8007001F when downloading Minecraft Launcher via Microsoft Store.

Error 0x8007001F when downloading Minecraft Launcher via Microsoft Store.: When trying to download Minecraft Launcher through the Microsoft Store, an error occurs. Moreover, this latest version of the error was previously just 0. Previously it was on Windows 10, it helped that I switched to a local account and the launcher loaded. Now I switched to...
  6. Error 0x8007001F when downloading Minecraft Launcher via Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x8007001F when downloading Minecraft Launcher via Microsoft Store.: When trying to download Minecraft Launcher through the Microsoft Store, an error occurs. Moreover, this latest version of the error was previously just 0. Previously it was on Windows 10, it helped that I switched to a local account and the launcher loaded. Now I switched to...
  7. Can not Download Any Games via Microsoft store or Xbox app

Can not Download Any Games via Microsoft store or Xbox app: Purchased the Microsoft PC GamePass on 04/08/2020 via microsoft rewards.and i am unable to download or install Games through the microsoft Store or Xbox App. have been working with Microsoft Support since late at night around 23:00 at 04/08/2020, aswell as 11:00 on...
  8. My downloaded via window store is stuck at starting download

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My downloaded via window store is stuck at starting download: submitted by /u/mcfleurywastaken [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/el4bub/my_downloaded_via_window_store_is_stuck_at/
  9. Why is microsoft downloading GET Help add via Windows store

Why is microsoft downloading GET Help add via Windows store: Why is microsoft downloading GET Help add via Windows store without getting permission off the end user this is an invasion of privacy how many other illegal force apps are installed without end users knowledge....
  10. Astroneer cant be downloaded via Store

Astroneer cant be downloaded via Store: hello world after astroneer 1.0 launched. i uninstalled my older version of the game on windows 10 and tried to reinstall the game through MS store. but...doesnt work, it tells me that on this device it cant be installed. my cousin told me that system era (developer)...