Windows 10: Downloading Windows 10 Home to a SSD 3D NAND

Discus and support Downloading Windows 10 Home to a SSD 3D NAND in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I wish to replace my laptop hard drive [5400 rpm] with a Crucial BX500 480 GB SSD 3D NAND. Am I permitted todownload Windows 10 to the SSD with no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ronald Bagwell, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Downloading Windows 10 Home to a SSD 3D NAND

I wish to replace my laptop hard drive [5400 rpm] with a Crucial BX500 480 GB SSD 3D NAND. Am I permitted todownload Windows 10 to the SSD with no financial outlay whilst using the existing Windows 10 Home licence?

Thank you.

:)

Ronald Bagwell, Feb 28, 2020

2. Samsung Introduces New Branded SSD Powered by 3D V-NAND

Thanks for posting the article, very thorough write-up.

Hilux SSRG, Feb 28, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    ADATA Launches the Ultimate SU800 3D NAND SSD

ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash products, today launched the Ultimate SU800 SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND solid state drive, part of a complete range of SSD offerings that utilize advanced 3D NAND Flash. At the forefront of SSD innovation and development, ADATA has committed to transitioning to 3D NAND across its entire SSD portfolio, from mainstream consumer offerings to hardened industrial application models designed for the harshest environments.

The Ultimate SU800 is a mid-range model that makes the most of 3D NAND, or stacked Flash, representing a considerable upgrade for existing 2D NAND SSD users and a massive step up for HDD users. With its incorporation of floating gate cell NAND and a high quality SMI controller, the Ultimate SU800 arrives in diverse capacities - 128GB to 1TB. It embodies the 3D NAND generation with higher density, improved performance, and increased reliability when compared to 2D or planar NAND Flash SSDs. ADATA plans to expand the Ultimate series of solid state drives with higher-end SU900 by September.

Downloading Windows 10 Home to a SSD 3D NAND 112a_thm.jpg

Downloading Windows 10 Home to a SSD 3D NAND 112b_thm.jpg

Downloading Windows 10 Home to a SSD 3D NAND 112c_thm.jpg

Reaching higher densities than ever
    With multi-layered 3D NAND Flash, the Ultimate SU800 packs exponentially greater storage density into the same 2.5" form factor of current SSDs. It therefore ships in 128GB to 1TB capacities, offering customers more choice. Whether as an OS boot drive or a mass storage location, the Ultimate SU800 has diverse needs covered. The increased storage density also makes 3D NAND Flash SSDs more energy efficient than 2D NAND Flash drives, as while density grows power draw remains identical. This is even more notable when comparing the Ultimate SU800 to 2.5" internal hard drives: power savings reach 80%, especially with DEVSLP (device sleep) low power mode support. The Ultimate SU800 is an easy fit in ultrabooks, notebooks, and desktops, measuring 7mm thin and bundled with a 2.5mm spacer. Its power-saving operation helps extend mobile PC battery life even more so than current SSDs.

Tangible performance improvement
    The Ultimate SU800 provides users with the benefit of more consistent performance across different capacities, another plus of 3D NAND technology. Driven by an SMI controller, read speeds reach 560MB/s and write speeds top out at 520MB/s, roughly a 10% increase over 2D NAND Flash models that use TLC chips. The Ultimate SU800 supports both SLC Caching and DRAM Cache Buffer to enable variable speed increases based on task load and available system resources.

Robust reliability - reinforced
    By virtue of its higher density, 3D NAND Flash offers greater redundancy and reliability compared to planar NAND Flash. The technology is able to withstand more read/write cycles, endowing the Ultimate SU800 with an impressive MTBF (mean time before failure) rating of 2,000,000 hours. That equals a 25% increase when put next to 2D NAND SSDs, which average 1,500,000 hours. ADATA has incorporated LDPC (low density parity check) error correcting code, data shaping, and even a RAID Engine in Ultimate SU800 firmware to ensure the best durability possible. Combined with meticulous ADATA component design, sorting, and testing, the Ultimate SU800 offers assured quality, backed by a 3-year warranty.

btarunr, Feb 28, 2020
  4. Dolly Cab Win User

Downloading Windows 10 Home to a SSD 3D NAND

Can't download Paint 3D

Hi,

We would like to know the following information to better assist you:

- What is the version and OS Build of your Windows 10?

- Where are you trying to download Paint 3D?

- Did you receive any error message when trying to download the app?

- Can you narrate the troubleshooting steps that you’ve done to address this issue?

If you are using Windows 10 version 1709, Paint 3D should be available by default. We recommend that you have run the wsreset.exe to clear and reset Windows Store cache and try to download the Paint 3D from the Windows Store. You can
    follow the steps below:

• Open the Run box. Press and hold the Windows Key + R.
    • Type WSReset.exe
    • Click on Run as administrator

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Dolly Cab, Feb 28, 2020
Thema:

Downloading Windows 10 Home to a SSD 3D NAND

1. Downloading Windows 10 Home to a SSD 3D NAND - Similar Threads - Downloading Home SSD

2. Live Home 3d

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live Home 3d: Dear,Live Home 3d app does not download at Microsoft Store. Previously I used this app on another computer.I`ve contacted app`s developer support and went through all troubleshot steps which they recommended, but it did not help.Finally only remained cause for problem can be...
  3. Live Home 3d

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live Home 3d: Dear,Live Home 3d app does not download at Microsoft Store. Previously I used this app on another computer.I`ve contacted app`s developer support and went through all troubleshot steps which they recommended, but it did not help.Finally only remained cause for problem can be...
  4. Sweet Home 3D

Sweet Home 3D: Im download the Sweet Home 3D, and it dont runs, what im need to make? Windows 10 8gb memory gtx 1060 intel core i7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sweet-home-3d/403ea1b0-82cb-4ff5-bc7e-9d41342e2c7e
  5. Sweet Home 3D su Windows 10 Home 32.

Sweet Home 3D su Windows 10 Home 32.: Ho installato Sweet Home 3D sul mio PC con Windows 10 Home 32 bit ma non riesco a lanciare il programma; compare nella lista delle App installate, non nella finestra principale. Sul desktop appare l'icona di lancio. Grazie per l'attenzione....
  6. Windows 10 Home and SSD

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Home and SSD: Recently moved to Win 10 Home on SSD. Is it OK to disable Indexing and Prefetch? Any other useful tips? 135909
  7. Silicon Power 1TB SSD 3D NAND A55 SLC Cache Performance Boost SATA III

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Silicon Power 1TB SSD 3D NAND A55 SLC Cache Performance Boost SATA III: Anyone any experience with Silicon Power? Amazon has it for $89.99 134815
  8. sweet home 3d

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sweet home 3d: Help...what's the problem?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sweet-home-3d/2a6f4d65-cef7-4941-948a-37483fca811b
  9. Combining Intel Optane and Intel QLC 3D NAND technologies

in Windows 10 News
    Combining Intel Optane and Intel QLC 3D NAND technologies: [ATTACH] Intel is reimagining the memory-and-storage market and igniting a new era of computing with the combination of Intel Optane and Intel QLC 3D NAND technologies. (Credit: Peter Belanger Photography) What’s New: Intel outlines vision for reimagining memory and...
  10. Micron and Intel Extend Their Leadership in 3D NAND Flash Memory

in Windows 10 News
    Micron and Intel Extend Their Leadership in 3D NAND Flash Memory: Announce Qualification of Industry’s First 4 bits/cell 3D NAND and Development of 96-Layer 3D NAND Structure News Highlights Intel-Micron delivers the 1st commercially available 1Tb – 4bits/cell (QLC) die in the history of semiconductors Qualification of 4bits/cell 3D NAND...