Windows 10: Downloading Windows 10 To USB To Use As A Bootable Device For My Freshly Built PC

Discus and support Downloading Windows 10 To USB To Use As A Bootable Device For My Freshly Built PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need help with this I had downloaded it and everything and tried to boot my device but it didn't work it left me at a blank blue screen a few moments... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lneedHelpAsap, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Downloading Windows 10 To USB To Use As A Bootable Device For My Freshly Built PC

I need help with this I had downloaded it and everything and tried to boot my device but it didn't work it left me at a blank blue screen a few moments after it it powers off and i get taken back to the motherboards Bios I'm new to this and have no clue what to do at this point I've tried to see if anyone has any similar issues online which oddly enough I didn't see many that were solved, My usb Has 7.79 gb and I'm unsure if that's a problem they said at least 8 so that might be a possibility my motherboard is an ASUS prime b460m-a If that helps at all but please help me find a solution to this!

:)

lneedHelpAsap, Feb 20, 2021
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Mussels Win User

Downloading Windows 10 To USB To Use As A Bootable Device For My Freshly Built PC

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

use the 'windows 7 USB DVD tool'

Mussels, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Downloading Windows 10 To USB To Use As A Bootable Device For My Freshly Built PC

1. Downloading Windows 10 To USB To Use As A Bootable Device For My Freshly Built PC - Similar Threads - Downloading USB Bootable

2. Bootable usb not detecting windows on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bootable usb not detecting windows on my pc: My pc is stuck in an infinite boot and will restart while it’s saying preparing system repair. So I made a bootable usb with media creation tool and it boots but for system restore it says restart this computer and select and operating system but it gives me no prompt to do...
  3. Bootable usb not detecting windows on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bootable usb not detecting windows on my pc: My pc is stuck in an infinite boot and will restart while it’s saying preparing system repair. So I made a bootable usb with media creation tool and it boots but for system restore it says restart this computer and select and operating system but it gives me no prompt to do...
  4. Bootable usb not detecting windows on my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Reinstalling Windows Using USB but No bootable device.

Reinstalling Windows Using USB but No bootable device.: So, When I was using windows i got a No bootable device, After I waited for 2 says my USB came with windows iso file inside it. I selected it and it worked but i turned my pc off in the Repair my computer and I tried reinstalling again but its shows No bootable device i...
  6. Internet not working on a freshly built Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet not working on a freshly built Windows 10 PC: I just custom built a Windows 10 PC, but I can’t get the internet to work. I have two types of connections; • One of these USB things that catch wireless internet • A LAN cable running from my laptop (which is connected to Wifi with sharing enabled) to my desktop Neither of...
  7. No boot device found; PC not detecting bootable USB

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No boot device found; PC not detecting bootable USB: Hi, On March 7, 2020 I was attempting to reset my HP Flyer Red laptop, and a message appeared that said there was an issue resetting the PC. I then tried to go into the Windows Recovery and reset my PC from there. Another message appeared and said there was a problem...
  8. No Bootable Device Found After Fresh Install

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No Bootable Device Found After Fresh Install: I recently clean-installed Windows 10 after finding myself booting into a black screen with cursor post-login after having ran the memory diagnostic tool, and later getting a "No Bootable Devices Found" error after various unsuccessful repair attempts. Clean-installing...
  9. Forced to use a bootable USB to start Windows 10

Forced to use a bootable USB to start Windows 10: Hi, I have a PC and was running Windows 10, PRO retail license, which I have registered/ saved digitally as well. The Motherboard is a ASUS with a UEFI, with a i8 processor. A month ago, upon rebooting it simply entered the ASUS UEFI bios screen and said no bootable...
  10. How to use Windows 10 built-in features to make bootable USB from ISO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use Windows 10 built-in features to make bootable USB from ISO: I think I read recently that Windows 10 has a built in way to create a bootable USB from any ISO. My attempts to search for the information yield irrelevent information from years ago when Windows did not do this or information on creating Windows 10 Installation USB disk...