Windows 10: Downloading windows onto a new PC

Discus and support Downloading windows onto a new PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I recently bought a new PC and when windows starts to install on it I get this message. "Windows could not complete the installation. To install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tewminus, Nov 3, 2020.

1. tewminus Win User

Downloading windows onto a new PC

So I recently bought a new PC and when windows starts to install on it I get this message. "Windows could not complete the installation. To install windows on this computer, restart the installation". But even whe I restart I still get the message. Can someone help?

:)

tewminus, Nov 3, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 3, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 3, 2020
  4. Luka KLLP Win User

Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Downloading windows onto a new PC - Similar Threads - Downloading onto

2. how to install a windows 11 onto a flash drive to download on another computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to install a windows 11 onto a flash drive to download on another computer: i want to install windows 11 on my old computer that crashed its a acer a5 will it be compatible with windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-a-windows-11-onto-a-flash-drive-to/9fe2d056-8501-4d39-bdf7-cf27cfcfacfa
  3. how to install a windows 11 onto a flash drive to download on another computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to install a windows 11 onto a flash drive to download on another computer: i want to install windows 11 on my old computer that crashed its a acer a5 will it be compatible with windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-a-windows-11-onto-a-flash-drive-to/9fe2d056-8501-4d39-bdf7-cf27cfcfacfa
  4. Is it safe to download Adobe Acrobat Reader onto my windows 10 device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it safe to download Adobe Acrobat Reader onto my windows 10 device?: When starting to download Acrobat reader, I got a message saying it could damage certain files, both word and pdf. Is it safe to install the Reader?...
  5. Is it safe to download Adobe Acrobat Reader onto my windows 10 device?

Is it safe to download Adobe Acrobat Reader onto my windows 10 device?: When starting to download Acrobat reader, I got a message saying it could damage certain files, both word and pdf. Is it safe to install the Reader?...
  6. Downloaded photos onto laptop and then opened them individually. After I closed them again...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded photos onto laptop and then opened them individually. After I closed them again...: Downloaded photos onto laptop and then opened them individually. After I closed them again they disappeared from my laptop downloads. Where can I find them?...
  7. Downloaded photos onto laptop and then opened them individually. After I closed them again...

Downloaded photos onto laptop and then opened them individually. After I closed them again...: Downloaded photos onto laptop and then opened them individually. After I closed them again they disappeared from my laptop downloads. Where can I find them?...
  8. Can I download the Media Creation Tool onto an external-SSD rather than an "USB...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I download the Media Creation Tool onto an external-SSD rather than an "USB...: I have a Samsung T7 external-SSD I'd like to download the Media Creation Tool for Windows 11 onto in order to then Clean-Install the OS onto my PC. I don't have a "USB Memory-Stick" USB Flash-Drive on me right now. This external-SSD is empty and formatted to NTFS, and is...
  9. Can I download the Media Creation Tool onto an external-SSD rather than an "USB...

Can I download the Media Creation Tool onto an external-SSD rather than an "USB...: I have a Samsung T7 external-SSD I'd like to download the Media Creation Tool for Windows 11 onto in order to then Clean-Install the OS onto my PC. I don't have a "USB Memory-Stick" USB Flash-Drive on me right now. This external-SSD is empty and formatted to NTFS, and is...
  10. Struggling to download Samsung Notes onto Windows non-Galaxy Computer

Struggling to download Samsung Notes onto Windows non-Galaxy Computer: I'm able to download Samsung Notes from the Microsoft Store, but it keeps crashing/closing while saying 'this is only available on Galaxy books.' But loads of other people I know say that they can download and use Samsung Notes on their non-Galaxy laptops so I don't know what...