Windows 10: Downloading Youtube Movies - No Sound on Surface

Discus and support Downloading Youtube Movies - No Sound on Surface in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to download some free movies to watch on my tablet when I fly abroad next month. But they download and wont play with sound. But they do on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by elbmek, Jan 8, 2020.

1. elbmek Win User

Downloading Youtube Movies - No Sound on Surface

I want to download some free movies to watch on my tablet when I fly abroad next month. But they download and wont play with sound. But they do on my pc. My tablet is an MS Surface in Win 10 but something is obviously missing? Any ideas my friends???

:)

elbmek, Jan 8, 2020
  2. Callender Win User

Maybe sound is muted in your media player on your tablet or the volume is turned down.

Or maybe missing a codec or something. Plus we are only supposed to talk about downloading non copyrighted legal content.

Downloading Youtube Movies - No Sound on Surface [​IMG]

Check playback device being used by your media player and check that it's selected in system tray icon for sound.

Callender, Jan 8, 2020
  3. elbmek Win User

I want to download some free movies to watch on my tablet when I fly abroad next month. But they download and wont play with sound. But they do on my pc. My tablet is an MS Surface in Win 10 but something is obviously missing? Any ideas my friends???

elbmek, Jan 8, 2020
  4. Downloading Youtube Movies - No Sound on Surface

Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to download rented movies offline and check if that helps.

Steps:

1. Select the movie you want to rent and click on
      rent option
    2. Login using Microsoft account.
    3. Once you have signed in, you will have two option
      to stream
      or download movies to this device to watch offline.
    4. Select download movies to this device to watch offline and click on next.
    5. After Choosing the Next option and you will be asked for the payment option.
    6. Once the payment it done, open Movies & TV application to download the movie.

You will be able to watch the movie offline from
    Movies and TV application. When you rent, the viewing period is 14 days from the time of your order or 24-48 hours from the time you start to watch (depending on the content you select), whichever comes first.

If you still facing issues downloading the movies after following the above steps. I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below, to fix issues with Microsoft store.

Steps:

1. Open store application on your pc.
      2. Click on the ellipses on right top corner of the screen.
      3. Logout and login back.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Downloading Youtube Movies - No Sound on Surface - Similar Threads - Downloading Youtube Movies

2. No sound in Youtube, Merriam Webster, movie channels and other websites that need sound...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound in Youtube, Merriam Webster, movie channels and other websites that need sound...: Hello to every techie people here. Hope anyone can help me please. When I was listening to the music in Youtube there is no sound. I have checked the sound in YT and it's turned on. I have checked other websites that need sound like Merriam Webster, movie channels still there...
  3. No sound in Youtube, Merriam Webster, movie channels and other websites that need sound...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound in Youtube, Merriam Webster, movie channels and other websites that need sound...: Hello to every techie people here. Hope anyone can help me please. When I was listening to the music in Youtube there is no sound. I have checked the sound in YT and it's turned on. I have checked other websites that need sound like Merriam Webster, movie channels still there...
  4. sound not working in youtube

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sound not working in youtube: but works in disney and amazon prime. i have recover,reset, restarted and downloaded updates to no avail. can you help PLEASE. Tony G. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-not-working-in-youtube/7592f0dd-197e-4726-8177-2409c5462139
  5. youtube downloader

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    youtube downloader: I purchased from Microsoft store a youtube downloader. but when i tried to find it was not there.it was just purchased a few hours earlier. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-downloader/e794da9a-81fe-42e8-a6ae-44dc7234e6ea
  6. sound on youtube videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sound on youtube videos: I can not increase the volume on down loaded you tube videos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-on-youtube-videos/796ece82-bfc5-4e30-89c4-f72ab268cc00
  7. Downloading movies

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Downloading movies: Split from this thread. I know this is totally out of point but i think this needs to be heard. Watching movies is a great alternative to while away time and kill boredom but there comes the question, where do you download movies. It is no new thing that most people do not...
  8. Home movie sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Home movie sound: Since upgrading from windows 7 to 10, my saved iphone movies audio drags behind the movie. So slow the sound is not discernible. The files open with MOV. Opening in media player doe not help. That's what I used to open them with in 7. What must I do to sink the audio to the...
  9. Offline Download For Movies On Surface Pro?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Offline Download For Movies On Surface Pro?: I just recently purchased a Surface Pro and I've been trying to find an app that would allow me to download movies to watch on the go. I was wondering if I purchased/rent a movie from the Microsoft Store would I be able to Download that to my Surface to watch without internet...
  10. Sound on youtub

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sound on youtub: I have a problem with Youtube sound since it is really too quiet. When I turn on the audio file, it starts to sound normally in the beginning and then is getting quieter. I have to go to Realtek settings to make just one song sounds louder. And I have to repeat these steps...