Windows 10: downloading

Discus and support downloading in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; the store wont let me go to the games tab it just says try that a again and i did but it says the same thing the error code is Code: 0x80131505... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by shaquileslade, Mar 16, 2019 at 2:02 AM.

1. downloading

the store wont let me go to the games tab it just says try that a again and i did but it says the same thing the error code is

Code: 0x80131505

CV: n5XmTCkIHEGT3/G3

:)

shaquileslade, Mar 16, 2019 at 2:02 AM
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

3. Darkleoco Win User
    OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

4. downloading

Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

Thema:

downloading

1. downloading - Similar Threads - downloading

2. after downloading/adding office 365, why do i have 2 excels and 2 words...

in Windows 10 Customization
    after downloading/adding office 365, why do i have 2 excels and 2 words...: so I downloaded/added the free office 365 that came with the purchase of my laptop, and now I believe I actually have a total of two of everything that comes in office 365 in the scroll menu that's in alphabetical order where they can be accessed (i.e. two of ms word, excel,...
  3. apps won't download from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    apps won't download from microsoft store: I have done all of the online suggestions to fix the Microsoft store downloading apps. It starts downloading but then goes to error and simply says to try again later. I have 1) signed in and out of the store 2) done the wsreset several times 3) I...
  4. downloading a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downloading a game: I don't know how to download call of duty for my windows 10 pc and I need help downloading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-a-game/89dbe723-ed47-498f-a6a4-956620c3e009
  5. why can't i download the official pinterst app?

why can't i download the official pinterst app?: i have windows 10 but can't access my pinterest account with this new laptop. I have it on my ipad and moto cell phone. very frustrating because I bought this for the large screen....
  6. Windows 10 Home - Download Maps greyed out on fresh build

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Home - Download Maps greyed out on fresh build: Greetings all. Have rebuilt my laptop a few times as I use it for different purposes, etc. I recently rebuilt it something like 2 or 3 times in 2-3 days, each time, the Download Maps is greyed out. Under it, it says "There's a problem with your offline maps. Try...
  7. microsoft store download Code: 0x80244007

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store download Code: 0x80244007: Just purchased Wikicamps Australia app for windows 10 from the microsoft store. But all I get is error Code 0x80244007 when it starts to attempt to download. Help...
  8. Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool: I downloaded the Windows 7 USB tool using Windows Edge and Explorer. Both fail to complete the conversion of a Windows 10 ISO file. I was directed by Microsoft Service to use the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool. I tried a different USB memory stick and it locks up at 11%,...
  9. Can't download Minecraft for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download Minecraft for windows 10: I own minecraft for windows 10 on another computer but when I tried to download it on my new computer it said i did not own the game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-minecraft-for-windows-10/0b3fe2b0-4174-4a65-862f-fb8f0b8f339b
  10. APPS download in windows 10 build

APPS download in windows 10 build: cannot open MS store or see app have no photo app cannot see missing apps in settings including feedback hub keep getting message need a new app to open ….no camera.....trouble shooter doesn't resolve issue...have already attempted to use powershell to resolve but no...