Windows 10: Downloading

Discus and support Downloading in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have tried several times to download anything, but nothing happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KelleyBartlett, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Downloading

I have tried several times to download anything, but nothing happens

:)

KelleyBartlett, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Darkleoco Win User
    OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Downloading

Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Downloading

1. Downloading - Similar Threads - Downloading

2. Downloads are paused for now reason

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloads are paused for now reason: I have been trying to install some programs but it keeps saying that another download is in progress. It has been like this for 1 week and I don't know how to fix it. https://gyazo.com/02fccc3e03ff5c34fb6efbf046d32b86 screenshot...
  3. Consistent BSoD when Downloading large files / games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Consistent BSoD when Downloading large files / games: Hi,My computer has been running since February with largely no issues, and a lot of use, with the exception of when I download games. It doesn't just happen with one application, it happens if it's on Steam or Origin.I tried to troubleshoot it myself and update / roll back...
  4. download

download: do MAC and DMG files work with win 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download/3b421a8d-df40-41ae-896e-69c4a3a925f1
  5. Download Speed

Download Speed: I have had my computer for 3 years and the download speed was fine for the first 2 years but this past year it has been terrible. With downloads taking upwards of 2-3 hours to download a 5 GB update. I have tried everything that I can to get it to download faster, but nothing...
  6. DISM stuck in download, windows setup tool “checking for updates” for hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DISM stuck in download, windows setup tool “checking for updates” for hours: So my pc has been put away for almost a year, I turned it back on now I’m trying to update it but it’s not working the download froze at 7% and the others are “pending” I went on CMD I tried sfc scannow etcGot “found corrupt files but unable to fix some of them” etc etcSo...
  7. Downloading using utorrent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading using utorrent: When I open utorrent it says "connecting to peers" and also it's flickering so I'm having problems pressing some buttons on utorrent. It's flickering only when I'm using utorrent. I tried updating DHT but I can't because of flickering. When I press it nothing happens....
  8. Downloading using utorrent

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading using utorrent: When I open utorrent it says "connecting to peers" and also it's flickering so I'm having problems pressing some buttons on utorrent. It's flickering only when I'm using utorrent. I tried updating DHT but I can't because of flickering. When I press it nothing happens....
  9. i cant download microsoft store from powershell

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i cant download microsoft store from powershell: when i try to download microsoft store from powershell after uninstalling it i get an error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-microsoft-store-from-powershell/0790a8fb-76fc-4df2-9f9b-3b599d2d864b
  10. Microsoft Store won't download or install anything. It just tells me "Error - See Details."

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't download or install anything. It just tells me "Error - See Details.": Microsoft Store won't download or install anything. It just tells me "Error - See Details."The code is Code: 0x80073CFEI've already done all of the robotic IT suggestions you "MVPs" are about to give me. I need a real solution. I've tried signing out and back in, reinstalling...