Windows 10: downloads data deleted

Discus and support downloads data deleted in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; yesterday I was using the disk cleanup feature to clean one of my drives and I accidentally checked downloads and I wanted to know if there was any way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by solventsun777, Mar 10, 2019.

1. downloads data deleted

yesterday I was using the disk cleanup feature to clean one of my drives and I accidentally checked downloads and I wanted to know if there was any way I could get the files back. I don't have disk history/backup enabled and I tried to use Recuva and got a few things back but i wanted to know if te was anything more i could do for free?

:)

solventsun777, Mar 10, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Mar 10, 2019
  3. michael Win User
    Need to know Best Recovery Software to recover shift+Deleted data

Hi Guys,

Good Day!

Yesterday I shift deleted some of the data from my desktop from my 256GB SSD.
    I need to recover them,

Please suggest my the best software to recover it.

Thanks.

michael, Mar 10, 2019
  4. UbErN00b Win User

downloads data deleted

Need suggestions to recover deleted data from HDD

As is my username I was a bit of a big n00b this morning, installing a fresh Win8 and accidentally deleted my downloads HDD instead of my SSD, don't ask, I was hungover is all I can think.

It hasn't been formatted or touched since I pressed delete so am hopeful I can recover most of the files, any suggestions for software to do so?

UbErN00b, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

downloads data deleted

1. downloads data deleted - Similar Threads - downloads data deleted

2. delete data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    delete data: i was reseting my windows 11 pc and i didnt know that the reseter would delete other drives and it deleted about 1tb of data and i was wondering if theres a way to get it back because it was important stuff...
  3. delete data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    delete data: i was reseting my windows 11 pc and i didnt know that the reseter would delete other drives and it deleted about 1tb of data and i was wondering if theres a way to get it back because it was important stuff...
  4. Delete all data from a Microsoft Store downloaded app.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Delete all data from a Microsoft Store downloaded app.: Hi,I've downloaded the Facebook messenger app from Microsoft store and suddenly I'm logged on automatically and some data seems to be saved such as when i right-click on the program on the taskbar i get a list of friends see attachment even though I'm logged out.Is there a...
  5. Data deleted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Data deleted: Can data be recovered which is deleted while making new partition while installing windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-deleted/59d0f478-775f-4666-b39f-b36d028ba3dc
  6. Deletion of Passbox data

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deletion of Passbox data: I need to delete the files in my PassBox. Has anyone ever done this before? Mick https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deletion-of-passbox-data/86b4c02c-ac16-48a9-a65e-8b694b4ac558
  7. Data Deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Data Deleted: I Resetting windows 10 version 2004 my mistake all drive has deleted so all data deleted how to get it backup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-deleted/25552629-d44c-4707-9866-08dce7917ab4
  8. Deleted data

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deleted data: Hi all, My friend decided to use the software advanced system care to clean up his hdd of stuff. I have no clue what he did but it appears his F drive has been completely wiped and it was even removed from his file explorer. Under disc management it says there is 931 gb of...
  9. deleted data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    deleted data: today i reset my windows 10 laptop i chosen only one drive to format where is my windows installed but when it completed my all the disks part erased completely why this happened and how i can recover my all erased data...
  10. delete data

in Windows 10 Customization
    delete data: I am sending this computer back to HP for repair. How can I delete apps, programs, folders, passwords, etc. to protect private information? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-data/fdbeba1c-1c40-4fec-b9b3-7514299beac8