Windows 10: Downloads Date

Discus and support Downloads Date in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello guys so i reinstalled Windows 10 and when i go in the Downloads folder i see this annoying thing can you help me disable it! I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Keffy1981, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Downloads Date

/u/Keffy1981, Oct 17, 2020
  2. PirateBoy Win User

Upcoming PC games release dates (US)

I prefer alphabetical myself as some are totally TBA I guess. Don't know, not my list. Could even be sorted into a Genre - Release Date - Alphabetical order. Then again alphabetical is easy enough. Make some suggestions to the OP.

PirateBoy, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Outlook Out of date Settings

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • What is the exact issues you are facing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Downloads Date

Show Date Downloaded

1. Open the Windows File Explorer
    2. In the search box, in the top right corner of the window type datemodified:
    3. After datemodified: has been typed the "Select a date or date range" window will appear, select the date or date range for when you believe the file was last modified.
    4. Depending on the dates this search may take a few seconds to a minute to complete.

Downloads Date [​IMG]

gijoetech1, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Downloads Date

1. Downloads Date - Similar Threads - Downloads Date

2. Disable "grouped by date" in Downloads folder and subfolders but preserve it for Pictures...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable "grouped by date" in Downloads folder and subfolders but preserve it for Pictures...: Hello,I got a real burden with recent update of Windows 11. My downloads directory became grouped in Explorer by date. I can set grouping to none but all subdirectories still remain grouped.So I want to remove grouping from Directory folder and subfolders but preserve...
  3. Disable "grouped by date" in Downloads folder and subfolders but preserve it for Pictures...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable "grouped by date" in Downloads folder and subfolders but preserve it for Pictures...: Hello,I got a real burden with recent update of Windows 11. My downloads directory became grouped in Explorer by date. I can set grouping to none but all subdirectories still remain grouped.So I want to remove grouping from Directory folder and subfolders but preserve...
  4. Downloading the same file again puts the new download under the original 'Date Modified' in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading the same file again puts the new download under the original 'Date Modified' in...: I've found that recently when I download the same file on different dates, the second/third time I download the file, File Explorer gives the new download the original file's 'date modified' including date and time. This happens even when changing the title - it used to save...
  5. Downloading the same file again puts the new download under the original 'Date Modified' in...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading the same file again puts the new download under the original 'Date Modified' in...: I've found that recently when I download the same file on different dates, the second/third time I download the file, File Explorer gives the new download the original file's 'date modified' including date and time. This happens even when changing the title - it used to save...
  6. Downloading the same file again puts the new download under the original 'Date Modified' in...

7. When I download .mov files from OneDrive why is the 'date taken' missing and why is the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I download .mov files from OneDrive why is the 'date taken' missing and why is the...: When downloading from OneDrive the 'date taken' or 'media created' date for .mov files is missing. In the folder listings on the OneDrive page I can see the date is in the file. I download 1 .mov file and it is changed to .mp4 when it arrives in my WIN11 Downloads folder....
  8. When I download .mov files from OneDrive why is the 'date taken' missing and why is the...

When I download .mov files from OneDrive why is the 'date taken' missing and why is the...: When downloading from OneDrive the 'date taken' or 'media created' date for .mov files is missing. In the folder listings on the OneDrive page I can see the date is in the file. I download 1 .mov file and it is changed to .mp4 when it arrives in my WIN11 Downloads folder....
  9. Windows 11 23h2 iso public download release date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 23h2 iso public download release date: Windows 1123h2 iso public download release date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-23h2-iso-public-download-release-date/bc80f461-de0a-4ad7-a8f9-63ab01123753
  10. Windows 11 23h2 iso public download release date

Windows 11 23h2 iso public download release date: Windows 1123h2 iso public download release date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-23h2-iso-public-download-release-date/bc80f461-de0a-4ad7-a8f9-63ab01123753