Windows 10: "Downloads" file emptied suddenly

Discus and support "Downloads" file emptied suddenly in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; WIN10. Few days ago, a few files in my "Downloads" folder disappeared. Today all the folders - except one - disappeared from "Downloads" folder. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Philippe_Fabre, Oct 11, 2020.

1. "Downloads" file emptied suddenly

WIN10. Few days ago, a few files in my "Downloads" folder disappeared. Today all the folders - except one - disappeared from "Downloads" folder. How can I retrieve them?

:)

Philippe_Fabre, Oct 11, 2020
  2. Ether Win User

You are empty help

You are empty

D/l the patch but the dll file in there has a virus too...anyone else have a suggestion? thanks *Toast :toast:

Ether, Oct 11, 2020
  3. Games folder suddenly empty Windows 10

Using Windows 10. This morning the games folder was suddenly empty. I found instructions that were for Windows 7 on how to turn on games, and tried to use the same method, but when I went to "turn windows features on and off" in the Windows 10 control
    panel, 'games' isn't on the list. Any suggestions?

joesoup(2), Oct 11, 2020
  4. "Downloads" file emptied suddenly

Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

"Downloads" file emptied suddenly

1. "Downloads" file emptied suddenly - Similar Threads - Downloads file emptied

2. Documents Folder Suddenly Empty

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Documents Folder Suddenly Empty: My Documents folder has seemingly deleted itself, just as if it's contents never existed. They contents have just disappeared overnight.I've tried quite a few solutions, but none have helped in the slightest.I've tried going into the Documents folder and ticking the "Hidden...
  3. Documents Folder Suddenly Empty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Documents Folder Suddenly Empty: My Documents folder has seemingly deleted itself, just as if it's contents never existed. They contents have just disappeared overnight.I've tried quite a few solutions, but none have helped in the slightest.I've tried going into the Documents folder and ticking the "Hidden...
  4. Documents Folder Suddenly Empty

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. files empty

files empty: files are empty in Moto g play after error "the device has either stopped responding or is disconnected" error, when trying to transfer to Windows 10 laptop. too many files and mp4 files were too big but now they are gone?? Help get them back, pleaseMoto G Play 2021files were...
  6. files empty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    files empty: files are empty in Moto g play after error "the device has either stopped responding or is disconnected" error, when trying to transfer to Windows 10 laptop. too many files and mp4 files were too big but now they are gone?? Help get them back, pleaseMoto G Play 2021files were...
  7. files empty

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. D: Drive suddenly empty

D: Drive suddenly empty: I have partitioned my SSD into 2 drives C: and D: My C: Drive is almost full.I logged into my laptop after 5 days and suddenly noticed that my D: drive is empty. I have 300GBs of data and now no idea where all the data are gone. Is windows update deleted all the files in my...
  9. Documents folder suddenly empty

Documents folder suddenly empty: Please excuse my bad English, but I desperately need help with this one. On 8/19/2020 in the evening, my Documents folder is empty, no clues why this is happening.[ATTACH] I searched online and there are only two problems I found so far. 1. The virus or for some...
  10. Download a 120 day of bookings .tsv file but it is empty

Download a 120 day of bookings .tsv file but it is empty: I have saving my .tsv file to Downloads, but there is no information save. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-a-120-day-of-bookings-tsv-file-but-it-is/be281644-bffd-44de-a46f-bd20a995c85c