Windows 10: Downloads file not available

Discus and support Downloads file not available in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; when I when i try to expand download it says Download file is not available and i can't open it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by James_251, Jan 15, 2021.

1. James_251 Win User

Downloads file not available

when I when i try to expand download it says Download file is not available and i can't open it

:)

James_251, Jan 15, 2021

2. Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Jan 15, 2021
  3. monim1 Win User
    EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Luka KLLP Win User

Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Downloads file not available - Similar Threads - Downloads file available

2. Available updates to download, stay on "Pending Download"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Available updates to download, stay on "Pending Download": The list of available downloads keeps growing, as they all stay on "Pending Download".Steps I have taken so far- Deleted the content of C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution and performed a reboot.- Performed the following actions and rebootednet stop wuauserv net stop cryptSvc net...
  3. Downloaded document available in File Explorer, but can't be opened in the browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloaded document available in File Explorer, but can't be opened in the browser: Hello,I am currently having an issue with a Windows 10 computer that can start downloads through a browser, but the download is never able to be opened or saved through it. If I check the actual File Explorer Downloads folder, the document is there, indicating that the...
  4. Downloaded document available in File Explorer, but can't be opened in the browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded document available in File Explorer, but can't be opened in the browser: Hello,I am currently having an issue with a Windows 10 computer that can start downloads through a browser, but the download is never able to be opened or saved through it. If I check the actual File Explorer Downloads folder, the document is there, indicating that the...
  5. Downloaded document available in File Explorer, but can't be opened in the browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. wushowhide.diagcab download availability

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    wushowhide.diagcab download availability: Where can I download the "Show or hide updates" troubleshooter wushowhide.diagcab? I have a persistent problem with the March security update conflicting with a Kyocera device driver and crashing every time I try to print....
  7. DirectX downloads not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX downloads not available: Dear reader, I want to install RuneScape on my PC with a fresh install of windows 10. The game asks to download DirectX 9.0c End-User Runtimes. But on the microsoft download page it says "We're sorry, this download is no longer available.". So I looked for the directX web...
  8. downloaded .msu file available for

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    downloaded .msu file available for: Hi, We're looking for a way to update machines from whatever version they are on to the new 20H2 update as fast as possible. This is in a business scenario, but users haven't had connection to our windows update server since they're all working from home, and we're looking...
  9. File availability

File availability: [ATTACH] Every where on my pc these ticks are comming.Even my icons have these ticks. I have already unchecked the file availability option under folder option still these ticks are appearing every where.Please help me out. [ATTACH]...
  10. Location is not available (downloads)

Location is not available (downloads): [ATTACH] Hi I recieve this message when trying to access my downloads folder. I've tried resetting the path to default, replacing child object permissions, and denying/reallowing read and write permissions. I've ran sfc scan, found nothing. I've checked my hdd using the...