Windows 10: Downloads folder after latest cumulative update

Discus and support Downloads folder after latest cumulative update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, my PC just installed the cumulative update that stated I needed to update the April 2018 update or something. Anyway, my downloads folder now has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sneekyzeke, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Downloads folder after latest cumulative update

Hi, my PC just installed the cumulative update that stated I needed to update the April 2018 update or something. Anyway, my downloads folder now has these horizontal organizers that read, "A long time ago", "Earlier this year", "Last month", etc. How do I remove or turn these off, please?

:)

sneekyzeke, Aug 22, 2019

2. Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Aug 22, 2019
  3. monim1 Win User
    EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Aug 22, 2019
  4. Downloads folder after latest cumulative update

Microsoft controversially brings cumulative updates to W7 & W8.1

AND for Poor People in POOR countries with poor internet speed and budget /bandwidth problems

10 x 100mb downloads spread out over time for these people may be do'able
    1x 1 gig cumulative Download may in those circumstances be not possable

Not Every one has or can afford mega Bandwidth for these mega updates

ESPECIALLY IF MICROSOFT'S UPDATE fu&KS YOUR pC and your left to redownload

dorsetknob, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

Downloads folder after latest cumulative update

1. Downloads folder after latest cumulative update - Similar Threads - Downloads folder latest

2. Desktop refuses to download/install latest cumulative H2 update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Desktop refuses to download/install latest cumulative H2 update?: any idea how I can overcome this? I also tried manually downloading and installing from microsoft catalog, but to no avail. 181805
  3. Desktop refuses to download/install latest cumulative H2 update?

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop refuses to download/install latest cumulative H2 update?: any idea how I can overcome this? I also tried manually downloading and installing from microsoft catalog, but to no avail. 181805
  4. No desktop after latest Cumulative update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No desktop after latest Cumulative update: Hello, last night I updated to the latest cumulative update ( KB4565503), however when I started my PC today, all I am greeted with is a black screen. I can access the task manager with CTRL+ALT+DEL and can through that open up things like Firefox, a folder, etc. But I do...
  5. Should I download the latest cumulative update? (KB4532695)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should I download the latest cumulative update? (KB4532695): [ATTACH] I heard that the update broke things for people, so I'm scared to download it. https://preview.redd.it/1rndp2tlsye41.png?width=722&format=png&auto=webp&s=4a59142d3aa3b2892ae79e5134dc4c1e9b571719 submitted by /u/Superyoshers9 [link] [comments]...
  6. Latest Cumulative Updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    Latest Cumulative Updates: Since KB4512941 and KB4511555 update yesterday i noticed the reset option in the advance option on most of the windows apps the details do not display correctly. [ATTACH]...
  7. Change of "look" in the Downloads folder after the latest update (15.08.2019?)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change of "look" in the Downloads folder after the latest update (15.08.2019?): Hi, Since the above-mentioned update, there is now a "calendar" effect showing when a file was downloaded. By this I mean: Today filename.jpg Yesterday Picture.text Last week Morepic1.jpg Morepic2.jpg Last month And so on How do I get rid of this so all my files...
  8. Latest cumulative update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest cumulative update: KB4340917 (OS Build 17134.191) will not update and is causes many problems on my PC such as opening up setting and trying to log off. All freeze up. Tried troubleshooting and nothing changed same thing....
  9. Downloading cumulative updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downloading cumulative updates: Just curious to learn as to why while downloading Cumulative Updates for Win 10 thru Windows Update the download gets struck midway? The same files download in a jiffy when downloaded from Catalog site of MS. Why this problem is not being solved in spite of Insider Program?...
  10. screen resolution changed after latest cumulative update

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    screen resolution changed after latest cumulative update: My laptop downloaded and installed the latest major Windows 10 update this morning (took several hours!), and now my screen resolution has changed - the icons and text are all way too big. There are no system restore points available, so I cannot revert to earlier working...