Windows 10: DOWNLOADS FOLDER DIVIDED INTO 6 SECTIONS

Discus and support DOWNLOADS FOLDER DIVIDED INTO 6 SECTIONS in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I RAN WIN 10 VER, 1903 X64 (KB450254) update. Now the DOWNLOADS folder is divided into 6 sections. I want the old setup back but don't see that option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Bruk251, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Bruk251 Win User

DOWNLOADS FOLDER DIVIDED INTO 6 SECTIONS

I RAN WIN 10 VER, 1903 X64 (KB450254) update.

Now the DOWNLOADS folder is divided into 6 sections. I want the old setup back but don't see that option on the properties section.

Bruk251

:)

Bruk251, Jul 12, 2019
  2. David Haz Win User

My HP laptop screen is divided into 3 sections, what has happened and how do I fix it?

Hi Janet,

For us to further isolate the issue you are experiencing, kindly respond to the questions below:

• May we know the Operating System(OS) that your device is running?
    • Have you made any significant changes to your device prior to the screen dividing in to three sections?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your prompt response.

Regards.

David Haz, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jul 12, 2019
  4. MilkyWay Win User

Future of TPU Download Section

Well i personally see less of a need for a downloads section other than to host your own programs like GPU-Z.
    • Most demos you can download using torrents or direct on the official website.
    • Trailers you can get on other various sites dedicated to gaming or youtube (other video hosting sites).
    • Programs i download from file hippo or directly from the official website.
    The only time i use TPU own servers is when i see new drivers posted on the news section, then i use the TPU servers but likewise i could get them from the official website. Steam will update your drivers for you also.

Im struggling to think of any foreseeable use for that extra bandwidth.

MilkyWay, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

1. DOWNLOADS FOLDER DIVIDED INTO 6 SECTIONS - Similar Threads - DOWNLOADS FOLDER DIVIDED

2. Most recent downloads get saved in the long time ago section in the downloads folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Most recent downloads get saved in the long time ago section in the downloads folder: The most recent files that I have been downloading go into the "Long time ago" section in the downloads folder.It apparently also changes the date - time values too! For instance I downloaded a zip file few minutes back 17-07-2023 2:03 PM and when I extracted the file , it...
  3. Most recent downloads get saved in the long time ago section in the downloads folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Most recent downloads get saved in the long time ago section in the downloads folder: The most recent files that I have been downloading go into the "Long time ago" section in the downloads folder.It apparently also changes the date - time values too! For instance I downloaded a zip file few minutes back 17-07-2023 2:03 PM and when I extracted the file , it...
  4. Missing "Folders" section in This PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing "Folders" section in This PC: I'm missing general folders within This PC. I find this annoying, can I fix it somehow? What it should look likeMy current status https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-folders-section-in-this-pc/77e2f46e-ec7d-401c-a88d-9114eabb6bcb
  5. Multiple tabs/dividers for folder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple tabs/dividers for folder?: So I'm trying to figure out if what I'm about to suggest is even possible. I've searched online and couldn't find anything close to what I was looking for in terms of how to do this. So I'm hoping somebody more tech savvy than me can maybe tell me if this is even a thing and...
  6. Comment section on files and folders

Comment section on files and folders: I am trying to organize my files and folders and I have added a comments sections to the folders so I can put little notes on them to let me know what else needs to be added to the file. My problem is that I can not figure out how to add the comments. I tried right clicking...
  7. My laptop screen divided 6 displays

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My laptop screen divided 6 displays: [IMG]Windows 10 Laptop showing 6 displays? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-screen-divided-6-displays/2a86f9c7-b73b-4206-aae8-92f567dd9e57
  8. Hard drive divided.

Hard drive divided.: I am not a PC Geek so please make it simple and easy how to remove this Division in Hard Drive in 3 divisions to one so update to latest version is possible. Microsoft refuse to help. * Moved from education...
  9. Searching for items in documents: section dividers

in Windows 10 Support
    Searching for items in documents: section dividers: v.1903; MS Office 2007 I do not recall making the change myself, but now, when I search for a folder or file, the list is in sections e.g A-H, 0-9. Quite simply, I would like to have an unbroken list to search through, but can't think how to achieve that. Your thoughts?...
  10. Is there an app that can auto trim/divide videos into equal sections?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there an app that can auto trim/divide videos into equal sections?: Is there a way to trim/divide a long video into equal sections without manually trimming it? I'm using the Photos app and trying to trim long videos into 20-second sections so that I can email them. Or.....is there a setting (I have gmail and Windows 10) where I can email...