Windows 10: Downloads from this website are Contain Malware

Discus and support Downloads from this website are Contain Malware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I hope, you are all good when I download a software on this <Removed> then try to install the software my all files corrupted and convert into browser... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Taimoordahr, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Downloads from this website are Contain Malware

I hope, you are all good

when I download a software on this <Removed>
    then try to install the software my all files corrupted and convert into browser extension
    Please tell me how I resolve this problem
    because i have a lot of important data on my pc.

[Original Title: window]

:)

Taimoordahr, Jul 30, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

sourceforge bundles malware

From the main Filezilla Sourceforge page you can also browse the files, this is usually used for downloading older versions but you can download the latest version as well through there. At the top right of the file list is an option to switch to "Direct Download Link" to On. So anything you download from the file list will be the actual file, not the malware filled Sourceforge installer.

newtekie1, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Downloads wont open says they contain malware or virus

downloads wont open says they contain malware or virus

stevengumerman, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Downloads from this website are Contain Malware

Samsung telecom website was infested with malware.

According to security vendor Websense, downloading any link from the Samsung Telecom site could probably give you malware. While Websense only reported the problem to Samsung recently, the webmasters have said that there is a possibility the malware has been there for some time. The malware mainly requires user interaction, such as answering scam email, and behaves like most trojans. It downloads additional software, changes various registry values, disables anti-virus programs, and logs keystrokes. While the Samsung Telecom site was infested on September 7th, when Websense reported the problem, the webmasters can say they've eliminated almost all instances of malware on their website.

Source: Techworld

zekrahminator, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Downloads from this website are Contain Malware

1. Downloads from this website are Contain Malware - Similar Threads - Downloads website are

2. Can't download ISO from website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download ISO from website: I can't download the current ISO file because of this error and I'm not sure whqat to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-iso-from-website/cb28c875-47f1-460f-b071-914a74f101b7
  3. Can't download ISO from website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download ISO from website: I can't download the current ISO file because of this error and I'm not sure whqat to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-iso-from-website/cb28c875-47f1-460f-b071-914a74f101b7
  4. how i can secure my website from malware.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how i can secure my website from malware.: i have a website. how i can make it secure on internet when it published publicly. what type of software is needed to secure it from malicious attacks....
  5. can a website download a malware to my computer without my knowledge?

can a website download a malware to my computer without my knowledge?: i visited a website and got some creepy vibes about me. its a chat bot. so i checked my laptop and found there was a malware. and i deleted it. i think it is that chat bot. but im not sure. will it cause further more problems to my computer ? if it will then how to get...
  6. Any Software for website scanning for website malware removal.

Any Software for website scanning for website malware removal.: Hi Can any one suggest a malware removal tool for online website as we need to scan our website i.e www.ksphrservices.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/any-software-for-website-scanning-for-website/31ccbcad-e615-407f-81c2-341c35506c2a
  7. Malware Website?

Malware Website?: Twice this page replaced a page on my browser:...
  8. Download from the website app issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Download from the website app issue: I need to download a specific software from the web, but defender won't let me do that. How can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-from-the-website-app-issue/7b17194f-a8b3-40ae-a3d8-f69bddd5e5c0
  9. Download contained a malware, Windows Defender blocked

Download contained a malware, Windows Defender blocked: I downloaded a file, and Windows Defender immediately popped up, saying a severe malware was found and quarantined, I deleted it. But, at first I didn't notice that the download itself contained the malware, so I downloaded it again (Who knew it can discover a malware while...
  10. Not Printing with Win10 download from websites

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not Printing with Win10 download from websites: Hello, I downloaded windows 10 but now my printer is not printing from different websites or from my email accounts. I have a Canon MX700 series. It will print only things that I have in Microsoft word but not from any site online. I also get the error message...Awww Snap...