Windows 10: Downloads get stuck

Discus and support Downloads get stuck in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I was recently trying to download the windows version for Ark Survival Evolved and each time I try it gets stuck at 75.2mb I have tried both my D drive... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NickMu, Nov 28, 2021.

1. NickMu Win User

Downloads get stuck

I was recently trying to download the windows version for Ark Survival Evolved and each time I try it gets stuck at 75.2mb I have tried both my D drive and C drive and no changes.

:)

NickMu, Nov 28, 2021
  2. Nate W.H. Win User

HTC surround fails to restore and stuck at the download screen?

Thanks for the reply. Since the phone is stuck in download mode the only other steps I can think of are listed on

this page
    . If the steps listed for the phone being stuck in download mode don't help you may be looking at an issue with the phone's hardware and I would encourage you to bring the phone to your mobile operator to look in to a replacement.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Nov 28, 2021
  3. Download Update stuck at 95%

I'm downloading the new update 1709 but it seems to be stuck on 95% download since 20 mins.Any suggestion?

Siegfriedm, Nov 28, 2021
  4. TomStrong Win User

Downloads get stuck

Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Hello everyone, Windows Update has been stuck at 0% every time I've tried in the last couple of days (see screenshot). These are the two updates available:

• Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3103688).

• Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105213).

Downloads get stuck [​IMG]

TomStrong, Nov 28, 2021
Thema:

Downloads get stuck

1. Downloads get stuck - Similar Threads - Downloads stuck

2. my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...: my laptop is acer nitro 5 i7 12th gen and rtx 4070ti and i use wifi option and my internet speed stuck at 30mbps while on other hand on phone and other laptop i got full 100mbps speed...
  3. my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...: my laptop is acer nitro 5 i7 12th gen and rtx 4070ti and i use wifi option and my internet speed stuck at 30mbps while on other hand on phone and other laptop i got full 100mbps speed...
  4. Downloading on microsoft store stuck on white screen.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloading on microsoft store stuck on white screen.: Tried clearing cache restarting my computer and troubleshooters but none worked. It initially said "Just a moment" and then it went white https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-on-microsoft-store-stuck-on-white/0ef3fbef-fbe1-48df-ba68-f0b251b434ce
  5. Downloading on microsoft store stuck on white screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading on microsoft store stuck on white screen.: Tried clearing cache restarting my computer and troubleshooters but none worked. It initially said "Just a moment" and then it went white https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-on-microsoft-store-stuck-on-white/0ef3fbef-fbe1-48df-ba68-f0b251b434ce
  6. Downloading on microsoft store stuck on white screen.

7. Microsoft apps are getting stuck 1% download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft apps are getting stuck 1% download: Hi i wanted to install a app i said "what could be wrong" i clicked download i waited couple hours to download but it didnt i sending a screenshot maybe i get some help?...
  8. Microsoft apps are getting stuck 1% download

Microsoft apps are getting stuck 1% download: Hi i wanted to install a app i said "what could be wrong" i clicked download i waited couple hours to download but it didnt i sending a screenshot maybe i get some help?...
  9. Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.: Went through every possible way to fix the Microsoft store. Just to be clear heres a list of troubleshooting that has NOT worked to fix my issue. 1. I recommend temporarily uninstalling or disabling any third-party antivirus or firewall software you may have installed. These...
  10. Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.

Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.: Went through every possible way to fix the Microsoft store. Just to be clear heres a list of troubleshooting that has NOT worked to fix my issue. 1. I recommend temporarily uninstalling or disabling any third-party antivirus or firewall software you may have installed. These...