Windows 10: Downloads in Microsoft Store and XBOX app won't start

Discus and support Downloads in Microsoft Store and XBOX app won't start in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey there community!I have a problem with downloading software directly from microsoft via MS Store or the game pass app. When I click on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PhiliZ, Nov 30, 2021.

1. PhiliZ Win User

Downloads in Microsoft Store and XBOX app won't start

Hey there community!I have a problem with downloading software directly from microsoft via MS Store or the game pass app. When I click on the download-button, the download seems to start, but freezes. After hours letting it run in the background, it sometimes starts downloading, but takes hours. I found this out by uninstalling the xbox app and then reinstalling it over the store. It took nearly 24 hours to download it. soI updated Windows I have 20H2 and installed the latested update KB7...something, I thinkI tried un- and reinstalling the xbox app as mentioned above,I tried resetting the

:)

PhiliZ, Nov 30, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Nov 30, 2021
  3. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Nov 30, 2021
  4. Downloads in Microsoft Store and XBOX app won't start

Xbox Insider Hub does not appear in the Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Have you signed in using the Microsoft account?
    3. Are you able to search for other apps on the Microsoft Store?

However, you may follow these steps to check if that helps.

Step 1: Suggest you to run the apps troubleshooter to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: You can also try to manually
    download the Xbox Insider Hub
    from the link.

Article for Reference.

Get the Xbox Insider Hub app

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Nov 30, 2021
Thema:

Downloads in Microsoft Store and XBOX app won't start

1. Downloads in Microsoft Store and XBOX app won't start - Similar Threads - Downloads Microsoft Store

2. Windows 11 - Microsoft Store won't download anything; Xbox app won't install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Microsoft Store won't download anything; Xbox app won't install: Microsoft Store won't download anything; Xbox app won't install. There are no error messages.The Xbox installer goes to about 30% complete then either hangs there, or closes itself with no error message. Apps in the window store either crash the store/make it so I can't click...
  3. Downloads in Microsoft Store and XBOX app won't start

Downloads in Microsoft Store and XBOX app won't start: Hey there community!I have a problem with downloading software directly from microsoft via MS Store or the game pass app. When I click on the download-button, the download seems to start, but freezes. After hours letting it run in the background, it sometimes starts...
  4. Downloads in Microsoft Store and XBOX app won't start

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloads in Microsoft Store and XBOX app won't start: Hey there community!I have a problem with downloading software directly from microsoft via MS Store or the game pass app. When I click on the download-button, the download seems to start, but freezes. After hours letting it run in the background, it sometimes starts...
  5. Download on Microsoft Store won't Start

Download on Microsoft Store won't Start: This will probably sound like I am complaining - I have run out of options, please help.Not downloading app E.G. i pressed 'Get' on Microsoft store's Samsung flow --> it goes into downloads --> Downloads will not start --> strong internent connection and plenty of space left....
  6. Microsoft store apps won't download

Microsoft store apps won't download: I am trying to download the Microsoft to Do application on my Windows 10 laptop. It doesn't work, no matter how many times I close and open the store or how many times I restart my laptop. I click the install button and nothing happens. I can download the microsoft to do app...
  7. microsoft store won't download apps

microsoft store won't download apps: HI! I tried to launch minecraft win10 edition, but it only launched the page where it loads. It didn't go to the menu. So I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall it but the store doesn't work. First, I clicked on the install button, but nothing happened. The button clicked,...
  8. Downloads won't start in microsoft store

Downloads won't start in microsoft store: So I don't use the microsoft store that often but recently had to download NVIDIA control panel from the store. I went to download it and it got stuck at starting download. Another app I've been trying to download is the xbox insider hub, but I'm getting the same issues. I...
  9. Microsoft Store won't download apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store won't download apps: Yesterday i tried to play Sea Of Thieves but it had an actualization in progress. Later i tried to launch it again, but the update still was in progress, so i checked it on microsoft store downloads, and it was stuck in 48MB of 7,8GB. Tried to play Forza Horizon 4, it also...
  10. Microsoft Store won't download apps

Microsoft Store won't download apps: Hi, I know this question has been asked several times throughout the years but I have the same problem and the suggestions did not help. All the apps that I try to install are stuck at 'Downloading...' . Things that I have tried so far: 1. Log off and log in again to...