Windows 10: downloads not allowed

Discus and support downloads not allowed in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I cannot download any attach or files even if I created myself. I have already used Microsoft instructions which are not very clear, but they did not... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dianeall7, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Dianeall7 Win User

downloads not allowed

I cannot download any attach or files even if I created myself. I have already used Microsoft instructions which are not very clear, but they did not correct the problem.

:)

Dianeall7, Dec 23, 2019
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Dec 23, 2019
  3. Darkleoco Win User
    OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Dec 23, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

downloads not allowed

'Allow a device to connect' is greyed out

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Hardware and Device troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your USB Port. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top
      right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    Step 2: I suggest you to check the Bluetooth Settings and check if it helps.

• Open Control Panel by clicking the
      Windows + X,

• In the Control Panel search box, type
      Bluetooth, and then click Change Bluetooth settings.

• In the Bluetooth Settings dialog box, click the
      Options tab and do any of the following:

• To make your computer discoverable to Bluetooth enabled devices, select the check box for
      Allow Bluetooth devices to find this computer.

• To allow you to add Bluetooth enabled devices to your computer, select the check box for
      Allow Bluetooth devices to connect to this computer.

• To be notified when a Bluetooth enabled device is trying to connect to your computer, select the check box for
      Alert me when a new Bluetooth device wants to connect.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Dec 23, 2019
Thema:

downloads not allowed

1. downloads not allowed - Similar Threads - downloads allowed

2. Allowing Microsoft to download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Allowing Microsoft to download: Hello my laptop doesn't have to feature to allow me to download apps that ain't verified viring Microsoft app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/allowing-microsoft-to-download/bb7f1342-3683-4a30-b54d-9411754bc982
  3. Allowing Microsoft to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Allowing Microsoft to download: Hello my laptop doesn't have to feature to allow me to download apps that ain't verified viring Microsoft app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/allowing-microsoft-to-download/bb7f1342-3683-4a30-b54d-9411754bc982
  4. Will downloading an SSL certificate on my computer, or installing it on my browser allow...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will downloading an SSL certificate on my computer, or installing it on my browser allow...: Will downloading an SSL certificate on my computer, or installing it on my browser allow someone to hack my computer? Will it allow someone to monitor my activities on Browser? My employer wanted me to install an SSL certificate. I downloaded the certificate on my computer,...
  5. Will downloading an SSL certificate on my computer, or installing it on my browser allow...

Will downloading an SSL certificate on my computer, or installing it on my browser allow...: Will downloading an SSL certificate on my computer, or installing it on my browser allow someone to hack my computer? Will it allow someone to monitor my activities on Browser? My employer wanted me to install an SSL certificate. I downloaded the certificate on my computer,...
  6. Will downloading an SSL certificate on my computer, or installing it on my browser allow...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. wont allow me to download creeper overhaul mod pack into minecraft java. it crashes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wont allow me to download creeper overhaul mod pack into minecraft java. it crashes...: # # Afatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ffe02063ca0, pid=15828, tid=11324 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-8035246 17.0.8+7 build 17.0.8+7-LTS # Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit...
  8. wont allow me to download creeper overhaul mod pack into minecraft java. it crashes...

wont allow me to download creeper overhaul mod pack into minecraft java. it crashes...: # # Afatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ffe02063ca0, pid=15828, tid=11324 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-8035246 17.0.8+7 build 17.0.8+7-LTS # Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit...
  9. New PC won’t allow me to open a download of Silhouette Studio, what can I do

New PC won’t allow me to open a download of Silhouette Studio, what can I do: I downloaded Silhouette Studio but when I try to open download it says “app you’re trying to install isn’t a Microsoft verified app. What can I do. Having no luck with any app settings...
  10. New PC won’t allow me to open a download of Silhouette Studio, what can I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC won’t allow me to open a download of Silhouette Studio, what can I do: I downloaded Silhouette Studio but when I try to open download it says “app you’re trying to install isn’t a Microsoft verified app. What can I do. Having no luck with any app settings...