Windows 10: Downloads not converting

Discus and support Downloads not converting in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So I bought a game The Binding Of Isaac on the Xbox one and its not converting. Anyone know why??... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RETR0_113, Mar 10, 2019.

1. RETR0_113 Win User

Downloads not converting

So I bought a game The Binding Of Isaac on the Xbox one and its not converting. Anyone know why??

:)

RETR0_113, Mar 10, 2019

2. Cannot convert GPT to MBR.

Hi Michael,

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

This method you have to backup all your data and delete all partitions and volumes. Then use the
    DISKPART command.

• Open command prompt and type in DISKPART and press Enter
    • Then type in list disk (Note down the number of disk you want to convert to GPT)
    • Then type in select disk number of disk
    • Finally type in convert gpt.
    Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Anup Karkal, Mar 10, 2019
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    The option converting m4a files to wma files in windows 10 is disappeared

Hi,

The missing option to convert files can be caused by changes made in your PC. Due to some restrictions, we weren't able to view your video. We'd like to know more information so we can provide a solution suitable to your concern. Can you provide the answers
    to the questions below?

• What app are you using to convert the files?
    • When did the issue start to happen?
    • Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps so far?

In the meantime, if you're using an app to convert files, we suggest updating it as an initial troubleshooting step to resolve the issue.

Anne Ros, Mar 10, 2019
  4. Pech_096 Win User

Downloads not converting

The option converting m4a files to wma files in windows 10 is disappeared

• What app are you using to convert the files?
    I don't use any app to convert the files. I just copy the m4a files from my music folder. Then I paste the m4a files in my android phone drive that connected to my laptop. Then a windows pop-up that shows the option converting m4a files to wma files appears.
    You can see the windows pop-up in below picture. Now the windows pop-up is disappeared.

Downloads not converting b4c1c11b-71d2-4bbb-a1ed-65ca65cf6f71.jpg

This picture was taken a screenshot from the video

• When did the issue start to happen?
    I found this problem last week. However, I didn't convert m4a files to wma files since May, 2017.

• Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    I updated windows several times prior to the issue.

• Have you done any troubleshooting steps so far?
    I haven't done any troubleshooting steps.

Pech_096, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

Downloads not converting

1. Downloads not converting - Similar Threads - Downloads converting

2. How do i find new Icons to download that are safe or convert one of my images to an icon...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i find new Icons to download that are safe or convert one of my images to an icon...: I have links i would rather use instead of the search browser. I also have folders and pdf files. None of the available icon images fit the description of my files. For example, I have loads of information relating to finding rocks or geology. There is a globe image that i...
  3. How do i find new Icons to download that are safe or convert one of my images to an icon...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i find new Icons to download that are safe or convert one of my images to an icon...: I have links i would rather use instead of the search browser. I also have folders and pdf files. None of the available icon images fit the description of my files. For example, I have loads of information relating to finding rocks or geology. There is a globe image that i...
  4. How do i find new Icons to download that are safe or convert one of my images to an icon...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. [Partially Solved] Cannot convert from MBR to GPT to download Windows 11 and have tried......

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    [Partially Solved] Cannot convert from MBR to GPT to download Windows 11 and have tried......: Edit: I solved it by using a third-party software Paragon Partition Manager, but download at your own risk as it is not affiliated with Microsoft or Windows. It does delete your data so make sure you make a backup but works well in making a disk GPT. However, I'm getting an...
  6. Cannot convert from MBR to GPT to download Windows 11 and have tried... "a lot" of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot convert from MBR to GPT to download Windows 11 and have tried... "a lot" of...: I've spent months trying to figure out how to do this and have scrolled entire google pages and nothing could help, and now I've returned to the Windows forums to probably get an even more demoralising, disappointing answer.Background: Starting from the beginning, I saw that...
  7. Cannot convert from MBR to GPT to download Windows 11 and have tried... "a lot" of...

Cannot convert from MBR to GPT to download Windows 11 and have tried... "a lot" of...: I've spent months trying to figure out how to do this and have scrolled entire google pages and nothing could help, and now I've returned to the Windows forums to probably get an even more demoralising, disappointing answer.Background: Starting from the beginning, I saw that...
  8. Cannot convert from MBR to GPT to download Windows 11 and have tried... "a lot" of...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. X-Tube youtube downloader and converter.

X-Tube youtube downloader and converter.: Bought the premium version of "X-Tube YouTube downloader and converter." From the Microsoft store a while ago. Mistake this app doesn't work properly now won't search youtube and I can no longer find it in the Microsoft store. Anyone else foolish enough to buy this thing?...
  10. Is this site safe to download UUP files and convert them to ISO files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this site safe to download UUP files and convert them to ISO files?: https://uup.rg-adguard.net/index.php submitted by /u/throwaway204420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h90qgz/is_this_site_safe_to_download_uup_files_and/