Windows 10: Downloads Not downloading with what i want it to download with.

Discus and support Downloads Not downloading with what i want it to download with. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi my name is Tristan A. i love playing minecraft Java and windows 10 and in java i am trying to download .jar files for the java edition i have java... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TristanAlva, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Downloads Not downloading with what i want it to download with.

Hi my name is Tristan A. i love playing minecraft Java and windows 10 and in java i am trying to download .jar files for the java edition i have java installed and i believe it is up to date and good but when i try to download files of google Chrome it downloads as a(n) internet explorer file and its not compatible with Java edition. i have Tried may different thing like Reinstalling java and Chrome but have not been able to get success and i also tried other browsers but they didn't work either if anyone could help me out to figure out what is wrong with it that would be great.

:)

TristanAlva, Dec 12, 2019

2. Something wrong with downloads?

maybe list the specific file you are trying to download. I also just grabbed a download with no issues, and good speed.

sneekypeet, Dec 12, 2019
  3. Moose Win User
    Internet Downloads

Thanks all for the useful suggestions, i certainly can understand the idea of refreshing downloads. I wish Firefox had that little button lol. Now i'll try and download Warrock (a great FREE game) with download manager though (annoyingly) firefox is now downloading without buggering up!
    I just did a few spyware scans which though didn't stop the probs it probably did stop all thoses bloody programs from using the internet and slowing it down.

Moose, Dec 12, 2019
  4. Boyfriend Win User

Downloads Not downloading with what i want it to download with.

Free Download Manager

It is very trusted one and very useful program. I have never used any download manager except FDM since my first ever download (Yeah! that was K-Antivirus update from their server). It is still best especially its version 3.0.848. It can even download, save, and convert youtube videos. You can import/export download list, can create portable version etc. It is best of the best free DM. Can recommend to anyone!!

Boyfriend, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

Downloads Not downloading with what i want it to download with.

1. Downloads Not downloading with what i want it to download with. - Similar Threads - Downloads downloading download

2. i want to cancel the download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to cancel the download: I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH RAM ON MY PC ALL IN ONE HOW DO I CANCEL THE DOWNLOAD ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-cancel-the-download/df8db38d-c8a9-4fb2-b06c-e1bc896b4194
  3. i want to cancel the download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to cancel the download: I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH RAM ON MY PC ALL IN ONE HOW DO I CANCEL THE DOWNLOAD ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-cancel-the-download/df8db38d-c8a9-4fb2-b06c-e1bc896b4194
  4. Want to download microsoft.services.store.engagement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want to download microsoft.services.store.engagement: I want to download the microsoft.services.store.engagement framework package, not for programming, but for the program that needs this package. How do I install it?...
  5. Want to download microsoft.services.store.engagement

Want to download microsoft.services.store.engagement: I want to download the microsoft.services.store.engagement framework package, not for programming, but for the program that needs this package. How do I install it?...
  6. i want download app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want download app: I recently installed tlaunger website. I am not an administrator, though I can make myself one without issues. I want tlunger to be available only in my account. What steps should I follow to make this happen? I will be installing a few applications over the days and I want...
  7. i want download app

i want download app: I recently installed tlaunger website. I am not an administrator, though I can make myself one without issues. I want tlunger to be available only in my account. What steps should I follow to make this happen? I will be installing a few applications over the days and I want...
  8. I want to download windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to download windows 10: I am to format my system and I have a key but i dont know where i can download the Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-download-windows-10/9615779b-60a9-4891-b084-704e48935f96
  9. When I want to open the downloaded application, the download fails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I want to open the downloaded application, the download fails: When I want to open the downloaded application, the download fails, I open the installation logs To enable the registration of assembly binding errors, set the registry value [HKLM \ Software \ Microsoft \ Fusion! EnableLog] DWORD to 1. Note. Logging assembly binding errors...
  10. Whats downloading?

in Windows 10 Support
    Whats downloading?: I need some help. Today and also other days every now and then windows 10 downloads something, how do I check what this is? I have preview build 10586 and networx loaded, I can see it downloading and at last check its downloaded approximately 850mb so far today (Ive been...