Windows 10: Downloads not working

Discus and support Downloads not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Steam, Epic & Ea app wont work for me. steam will say it needs to be online to update. Epic goes into an infinite loading of trying to update, gets... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Blank Blank1, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Downloads not working

Steam, Epic & Ea app wont work for me. steam will say it needs to be online to update. Epic goes into an infinite loading of trying to update, gets little orange symbol saying something about not being to connect after a while. Ea app says it temporarily loses connection. These all happen while i'm sit on chrome in another tab that has no issues. windows firewall is off completely. Steam was working a few days okay until i reset my pc to get rid of anything that could be blocking it, steam would not work when it was literally the only thing installed. I tried Warframe too cause it has its

:)

Blank Blank1, Jan 30, 2023

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 30, 2023
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jan 30, 2023
  4. Downloads not working

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jan 30, 2023
Thema:

Downloads not working

1. Downloads not working - Similar Threads - Downloads working

2. Hlo. My window defender didnt work cause i download a game from ocean of games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hlo. My window defender didnt work cause i download a game from ocean of games: Hlo I try to download gta 5 from a website ocean of games and when i extract it . It tells me to disable my window defender and I did as it say but suddenly my pc shutdowns and now my windows defender I not working. I already try to factory reset but it didnt do anything....
  3. Hlo. My window defender didnt work cause i download a game from ocean of games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hlo. My window defender didnt work cause i download a game from ocean of games: Hlo I try to download gta 5 from a website ocean of games and when i extract it . It tells me to disable my window defender and I did as it say but suddenly my pc shutdowns and now my windows defender I not working. I already try to factory reset but it didnt do anything....
  4. Can't open downloads from new outlook keeps spinning and says microsoft outlook not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open downloads from new outlook keeps spinning and says microsoft outlook not working: Hi,I just tried to download my first email from the new outlook to save to my desktop and it keeps getting stuck in a loop and then when I check the x to stop it I receive the message microsoft outlook not working. The icon that's showing at the time looks like the old...
  5. Can't open downloads from new outlook keeps spinning and says microsoft outlook not working

Can't open downloads from new outlook keeps spinning and says microsoft outlook not working: Hi,I just tried to download my first email from the new outlook to save to my desktop and it keeps getting stuck in a loop and then when I check the x to stop it I receive the message microsoft outlook not working. The icon that's showing at the time looks like the old...
  6. the download link is giving ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR and only works when using specifically a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the download link is giving ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR and only works when using specifically a...: so here is more details, I wanted to come back to playing league of legends and went to the website but each time I get to the download link then I get this error "This site can’t provide a secure connection" and "ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR" and sometimes it's even a timeout...
  7. the download link is giving ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR and only works when using specifically a...

the download link is giving ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR and only works when using specifically a...: so here is more details, I wanted to come back to playing league of legends and went to the website but each time I get to the download link then I get this error "This site can’t provide a secure connection" and "ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR" and sometimes it's even a timeout...
  8. Microsoft store is not working. Will not download any of my apps. Just sits there spinning

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store is not working. Will not download any of my apps. Just sits there spinning: i have 6 apps sitting in my download and they will not download. been like that for 6 days now. they all say pending and the things keeps spinning.tried the terminate, the repair and the reset but its still the same. The same 6 apps doing the same thing...
  9. Microsoft store is not working. Will not download any of my apps. Just sits there spinning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store is not working. Will not download any of my apps. Just sits there spinning: i have 6 apps sitting in my download and they will not download. been like that for 6 days now. they all say pending and the things keeps spinning.tried the terminate, the repair and the reset but its still the same. The same 6 apps doing the same thing...
  10. Microsoft store is not working. Will not download any of my apps. Just sits there spinning