Windows 10: Downloads

Discus and support Downloads in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Everything has disappeared from my Downloads folder, which states that it's Empty. What more can I add? Can this be fixed? Are these files still on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TerenceNicholas, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Downloads

Everything has disappeared from my Downloads folder, which states that it's Empty. What more can I add?

Can this be fixed? Are these files still on my computer and can they be recovered?

:)

TerenceNicholas, Feb 7, 2019
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Darkleoco Win User
    OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Feb 7, 2019
  4. Downloads

Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

Downloads

1. Downloads - Similar Threads - Downloads

2. having trouble downloading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    having trouble downloading: when trying to download i get this pop up that says this filke does not have an app associated with it performing this action https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-downloading/5219dca5-f329-4a2e-abaa-bb4998299748
  3. Can't download State of Decay 2 Juggernaut Edition because i get an error Code: 0x800704C6...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download State of Decay 2 Juggernaut Edition because i get an error Code: 0x800704C6...: Every time I try to download Sod2 it works for literally one second and then stops downloading I get about 150 MB from that one second of downloading. after it stops it gives me this error code: 0x800704C6. I've looked up how to fix Microsoft store when it bugged but I don't...
  4. How do I access game and app files downloaded from the Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I access game and app files downloaded from the Microsoft store?: I want to edit a few files in some games and apps but I can't seem to find their location. submitted by /u/S-021 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gs72p8/how_do_i_access_game_and_app_files_downloaded/
  5. Downloads Folder Freezes Explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Downloads Folder Freezes Explorer: When I click on the Downloads folder under This PC on the leftmost pane of Windows Explorer, the explorer.exe process freezes. The memory/CPU usage keeps continuously increasing until I terminate the process from the Task Manager. This issue does not happen if I navigate to...
  6. Minecraft Dungeon download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeon download: Whenever I try to download Minecraft Dungeons it says "Please Try Again Later" ive tried for 2 days now to download it and it hasnt worked and im really confused [ATTACH]...
  7. Error: Couldn't download - virus scan failed message when trying to download a program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error: Couldn't download - virus scan failed message when trying to download a program: I'm trying to download a program and keep getting a "Couldn't download - virus scan failed message" I have deleted MacAfee, changed Windows defender/ firewall settings, nothing works? ***Modified title from: Download Issues***...
  8. How to download a KB article

How to download a KB article: We have a use case where we want to install older KB articles on windows 2019 servers. In order to do this, we want to download a specific KB article via automation. So, my question is : If we know the KB article , can we download it via automation without knowing the link?...
  9. Downloaded Windows 10 May 2004 update iso file combined with 64bit-32bit on 27-05-2020

Downloaded Windows 10 May 2004 update iso file combined with 64bit-32bit on 27-05-2020: On 27-05-2020, I Created windows 10 May 2004 iso file combined 64bit-32bit together by using the Media creation tool. The downloading function goes smoothly. direct link for windows 10 update assistant tool...
  10. downloaded apps from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Customization
    downloaded apps from microsoft store: I want to put my Facebook and Pinterest app on my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloaded-apps-from-microsoft-store/8571ee99-3130-4078-92b4-194ce34f80db

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.window phone.file .download

2. windows 10 everything in downloads folder gone